• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
D6x1nDA.png
No worries I got a match. Will take care of it.

S2AA3vw.jpg

dr_octagon

Banned
I wonder if it actually pains some of these people, like really internally pains them, to write some of the most blatant bullshit in the pathetic culture war.
People who write for some of these shit rags must consider their life choices during writing an article. They could do plenty of other honest work and contribute to society.

"I could have been a teacher, scientist, author, pilot, builder, artist, engineer etc. but no time to worry about the void in my soul when I am helping win the culture war"

Kamina

Golden Boy
I wonder if it actually pains some of these people, like really internally pains them, to write some of the most blatant bullshit in the pathetic culture war.
I hope it does and that it piles up so it finds its peak in them bleeding out of their eyes and ears at the same time from all the trash.

YCoCg

"I could have been a teacher,
Sadly this is one area I was recommended into going as apparently I have a knack for explaining things out and was considering going into college level teaching but damn, seriously, do you know how little and how under supported teachers are? And I'm talking about 10 years ago, shit's worse now. We've devalued teachers over the years and I'm surprised anyone wants to do that job anymore.

dr_octagon

Banned
Sadly this is one area I was recommended into going as apparently I have a knack for explaining things out and was considering going into college level teaching but damn, seriously, do you know how little and how under supported teachers are? And I'm talking about 10 years ago, shit's worse now. We've devalued teachers over the years and I'm surprised anyone wants to do that job anymore.
I think it's Norway who require a masters and teaching is held in high regard.

You need someone educated, patient and a passion for teaching. Not an easy thing to do and the lack of support and recognition make it unattractive as a profession.

I would honestly be more inclined to believe an AI wrote that headline, if not the entire article. GPT-3 is basically indistinguishable from the average tripe on these clickbait sites

Top Bottom