• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
hyCadnA.png

cbQOinJ.png

Reallink

The marvel of this video is that the mascot horror is actually the least notable aspect of it. The grating "La Bussi" female accent through the terrible the PA Speakers/Mic, the red carpet, the full drum line, the knowledge that they paid several people actual money to acquire and set all these things up, the choreographed "Youth" employees performing stupid dances "cause that's what the kids do on the Tick Tacks", the sobering realization that they all spent many hours over several days/weeks rehearsing all this...for a marketing stunt with less relevance and meaning than your last fart. Incredible.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
The marvel of this video is that the mascot horror is actually the least notable aspect of it. The grating "La Bussi" female accent through the terrible the PA Speakers/Mic, the red carpet, the full drum line, the knowledge that they paid several people actual money to acquire and set all these things up, the choreographed "Youth" employees performing stupid dances "cause that's what the kids do on the Tick Tacks", the sobering realization that they all spent many hours over several days/weeks rehearsing all this...for a marketing stunt with less relevance and meaning than your last fart. Incredible.
It’s the TUS Bus with Bussi on board. What more could you want?

Lunarorbit

yeah, that Bussi stuff was pretty awesome.
I never thought that I could enjoy Bussi.
Haha. I saw the bussi thing early this week so when I clicked on this thread your comment was the first I saw.

I was like, ah German hops likes boy pussy, whatever the hell that is (still not sure). But then I scrolled up and remembered that bussi was that weird mascot with the weirder dance.

I liked you better when I thought you liked boy pussy:(

Top Bottom