• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
No joke. Employers are insane sometimes with their requirements. 5 years experience on an entry-level job? Tell me there's no chance of promotion without telling me there is no chance for promotion.

Tell me about it. My wife just tried to apply for a quality assurance job at a manufacturing company who make furniture. It's low paid (£23K), but they want the candidate to have a degree in engineering or a science degree?!? She has years of experience in that type of work, but can't apply because she doesn't have a degree in physics!

Anyway.....

AJUMP23

Tell me about it. My wife just tried to apply for a quality assurance job at a manufacturing company who make furniture. It's low paid (£23K), but they want the candidate to have a degree in engineering or a science degree?!? She has years of experience in that type of work, but can't apply because she doesn't have a degree in physics!

Anyway.....

I get job offers all the time tell them my salary requirements and they can’t get off the phone fast enough.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

Holy shit that beast is HUGE!

day fx GIF

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Some regions in Italy literally had a campaign with a badly-drawn caped guy holding a syringe and the slogan “Captain Vaccine and the return to freedom”.
Of course America would aim a little higher, being the motherland of caped heroes and all.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Some regions in Italy literally had a campaign with a badly-drawn caped guy holding a syringe and the slogan “Captain Vaccine and the return to freedom”.
Of course America would aim a little higher, being the motherland of caped heroes and all.
Italy also had north racist politicians with the a tshirt that says "we hope etna is gonna submerge you all" or some shit like that.

In terms of bad taste we are second to none.

Top Bottom