• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Shows me that there are a lot of people out there who are crazy as hell.

Yes! I was editing to say just that! Fucking brake checking on the highway, random mustang's and pick up trucks doing batshit manoeuvring, crazy people in general.. like wow..

Yeah and people with guns...

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
What shocks me most is the dashcam videos of cars trying to cause an accident by braking.
I haven’t seen this behavior at all where i live, so those american videos are kinda curious.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What shocks me most is the dashcam videos of cars trying to cause an accident by braking.
I haven’t seen this behavior at all where i live, so those american videos are kinda curious.
I mean, I can't recall ever really seeing it myself but maybe once in my lifetime. These videos are a collection, so it appears as more of an issue with hundreds of millions of normal everyday commuting that doesn't happen.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I mean, I can't recall ever really seeing it myself but maybe once in my lifetime. These videos are a collection, so it appears as more of an issue with hundreds of millions of normal everyday commuting that doesn't happen.

I don't know where Kamina Kamina lives but it's the same for me.. And even though DeepEnigma DeepEnigma makes a solid point about these clips being a collection and thus don't perse represent the day to day experience in the least (hopefully).

It certainly is fascinating to see from an in my case European lens.

There's just something that's very disconnected from my pov regarding the shenanigans in these videos. Dashcams, insurance, cops, crazy ass weird people etc (which are everywhere, not pointing fingers)

With that said. The fascinating part of it regarding my personal take away is the sheer randomness of it all ie no matter where you are at some point crazy dangerous shit can happen at any moment.. Very scary.

I do lol/irritate myself at the entitled merging or what have you clips that are thrown in there

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I don't know where Kamina Kamina lives but it's the same for me.. And even though DeepEnigma DeepEnigma makes a solid point about these clips being a collection and thus don't perse represent the day to day experience in the least (hopefully).

It certainly is fascinating to see from an in my case European lens.

There's just something that's very disconnected from my pov regarding the shenanigans in these videos. Dashcams, insurance, cops, crazy ass weird people etc (which are everywhere, not pointing fingers)

With that said. The fascinating part of it regarding my personal take away is the sheer randomness of it all ie no matter where you are at some point crazy dangerous shit can happen at any moment.. Very scary.

I do lol/irritate myself at the entitled merging or what have you clips that are thrown in there
One only needs to see the issues with bicyclists and motorists in the UK, to know they have their own brand of road rage, lol.

Thaedolus

98V3rac.jpg

Top Bottom