• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us Season 2, Batman: The Enemy Within, The Walking Dead: Final Season

Even though I have massive fatigue when it comes to the Telltale formula these days, I'll probably end up playing season 2 of The Wolf Among Us at some point. The first one was the last game of theirs that really grabbed me. Even Tales from the Borderlands did nothing for me.

The other two I don't really care about.

Suprised they'd cop to having a final season The Walking Dead. I mean bringing Clems storyline to a close is inevitable but I thought they'd just keep making Walking Dead games forever.

They might make more or other stories but they want to end this series w/ Clementine. Plus I think they're running up against as late as they can go in the timeline without passing Kirkman, which I think he's said before has always been a no-go for him in terms of people setting things in TWD universe.

jett

D-Member
Time to move on from TWD. I haven't played S3 but even I think it's been going for too long.

I really lost interested their TWD games after S2. All of their games just feel so unbelievably formulaic by this point. I'm honestly reservedly looking forward to TWAU2. They need to do something to change shit up.

No Games of Thrones season 2? I thought the game sold well, so I'm surprised there's no sequel to that.

I guess they didn't secure sequel rights.

Fuchsdh

Like all TT games, I just wait for when they're $10 or less. Fool me once...

Yeah, I'm in the same boat with TT games. At $10–20 (Minecraft) or free (got Wolf Among Us, WD S1 and 2 free via GwG) they're a lot of fun. But they just have had so much technical jankiness to them that I've never felt inspired to buy it full price.

That said, I really liked the atmosphere with Wolf Among Us so I'm glad to see it'll get a followup.

AudioEppa

I'm sad and happy about the final season of The Walking Dead. I love the games, but if there ready to go, I gotta respect it. One last time sweet pea.

I haven't played batman yet, it's crazy that a season 2 is coming so soon lol

I'm disappointed with no news on TFTB..

If wolf 2 is happening I have full faith in a borderlands 2 in the relatively near future.

I wonder if Warner had any influence in bringing it back. From what I'm seeing most if not all of TT's work is based on IPs currently ongoing. As far as I know. Fables has been finished.

Rockk

I'm guessing The Wolf Among us will be another prequel. That's probably for the best but does somewhat limit them in what they can do and who they can kill off.

benbeaux

Banned
I usually wait for a sale on Telltale games, but The Wolf Among Us was so good that I'm willing to pay full price day one for Season Two.

Herodotus

Oh man!
I'm so excited for Bigby, i'll finally play another Telltale game again, one can only hope there'll be another Borderlands season.

The series will also be available at retailers this October for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on a special 'Season Pass Disc,' which will include the first episode of the season, as well as download access to all subsequent episodes as they are released through an online connection.

SIGH.

MaKTaiL

I'm glad they are setting a final season for Walking Dead (which the tv show should probably do too). No point in dragging out a story just for the sake of it. I hope Clem gets a happy ending. :)

L.O.R.D

QdwOmwG.jpg
Throw him in the well.

Top Bottom