• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us Season 2, Batman: The Enemy Within, The Walking Dead: Final Season

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
knszd.jpg

I had sworn off Telltale games, but I can't resist Bigby. Hmm....

Wasn't there a thread yesterday about how they weren't making TWAU2?

The headline from Eurogamer was misleading. If you read the actual statement they used it just said that Telltale isn't going to provide a resolution to the cliffhanger. They even explicitly say "if we return to this world it'll be a fresh story" so right there it left the door open for this

stn

Whattttttt, didn't they JUST say there would be no Wolf season 2 for a while? This is great!!!

WOLF AMONG US 2 IS FINALLY A REALITY OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD IN YEARS.

And holy shit, Walking Dead is actually ending? Season Four better emotionally destroy me then. Can't believe that Clem's journey is finally going to end...

Manu

I'm glad TWD is ending. I was thinking about dropping the series (and Telltale altogether) after A New Frontier, but now at least I know I'm getting some closure.

Natiko

Banned
Damn, confirming it's the final one makes me very nervous. Really excited for TWD. Just finished the last season a couple weeks ago. Still need to play TWAU and Batman (and finish GOT which I have hated so far).

RedHill

Banned
In the future guys, if a company announces a game directly and their social media, and a random article says that said game isn't coming the day before, let's use common sense and believe the company's announcement.

Great for Wolf sad about TWD i hope it's jsut Clem's final season the possibilities are endless with this series and i'd love to see something more fresh and new.

MadMod

The Wolf Among Us: Season Two

All I care for, my god its happening!

Own 90% of telltale games and this is the only one i care for, says something about the current state of TellTale really.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Hot dam! Was hoping for a new GoT series but this is good enough for me. Never thought there would be more wolf.

Banned
Fuck yes! I want all three of these things!

Making Clem the main character again is dope but I feel like 5 episodes (I'm assuming regular season schedule) isn't enough to close her story unless there's a time skip.

Lead writer of Wolf Among Us left Telltale, co-founded Night School (Oxenfree). Two of the senior directors of Wolf Among Us joined Ubisoft

I'm curious if that loss will impact the quality of the sequel. The writing was one of Wolf's biggest strengths

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
WOLF AMON-

Lead writer of Wolf Among Us left Telltale, co-founded Night School (Oxenfree). Two of the senior directors of Wolf Among Us joined Ubisoft

I'm curious if that loss will impact the quality of the sequel. The writing was one of Wolf's biggest strengths

😰

oni_saru

Hell yeah to all of these!!!!

I'm behind on TWD but glad to see it's concluding!!

Really hyped for WAUs2!!!! Loved season 1!!

Plum

TWAU is literally the only Telltale property I give a damn about right now (yet to play Borderlands, will when I can) so for it to be getting a sequel is amazing. Hope they don't fuck it up.

Nokterian

Wolf Among Us 2!! FUCK YEAH!!! I played it and loved every damn second of it now i can't wait to play this one because bigby is fucking awesome.

Stiler

Wtf, didn't they literally just say no Wolf Among Us yesterday?

Glad to hear they are indeed working on a second season of it.

LiK

Hype quickly deflated.

Also, Oxenfree was great.

lazerfox

uh-oh

giphy.gif

A-V-B

All I want to know is if TWAU S2 has the same writers and directors.

edit: Shit. I'm probably out then. I remember how much a new creative team fucked up Season 2 of Walking Dead. Not looking forward to that again.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Looking forward to Wolf 2, hopefully the release schedule isnt as bad as it was for season 1.

Top Bottom