• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Three New Xbox Series X|S Consoles Coming Holiday 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
cxD6yzv.png

Xbox Series console prices:
  • Xbox Series S – 1TB in Robot White - $349.99 Xbox Series X
  • All Digital 1TB - $449.99
  • Xbox Series X – 2TB Galaxy Black Special Edition - $599.99 (limited quantities) Holiday 2024 launch. Preorder details later
Power Your Dreams with three new Xbox Series X|S console options coming this holiday 2024: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/06/0...Experience the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever with Xbox Series X, now with a 2TB SSD in special edition Galaxy Black. Also meet the all-digital Xbox Series X, now in Robot White with a 1TB SSD. Immerse yourself with sharper characters, brighter worlds, and impossible details with true-to-life 4K gaming and sensationally smooth frame rates of up to 120 FPS with the visual pop of DirectX ray tracing. Experience the best value in gaming with Xbox Series S, now with a 1TB SSD in Robot White. Make the most of every gaming minute with Quick Resume, lightning-fast load times, and gameplay of up to 120 FPS.​

Last edited:

SoloCamo

I do like the color scheme on that galaxy black, reminds me of the OG xbox. I'll probably pick up the controller.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
My Xbox One X has a disc drive and can do BC/4K Blu Ray and with game pass I can stream 12Tflop Series X games

its a better deal than the White Series X or S

Metnut

Avowed looks cool. Everything else in 2026. I’m going to need to wait and see what their strategy is for porting to PS5. If they end up not porting much over, I might consider their new hardware in 2026.

reinking

Gold Member
That rumored handheld would have been so much more exciting. I'm not sure this is going to be a big draw unless they have some good promos to go with them. I mean, more storage is cool and all but one of the key features of the Xbox Series was the easy expandable storage.

LordCBH

Hey Microsoft, can y’all drop the price on storage expansion cards? I’ll need one for BO6, but I’m not paying their scam pricing.

Red5

WHYYYY???????Whats the purpose

Ship them with 6 months or maybe 1 year of Gamepass, that's a lot more value than 1 single bundled game from the competition. Get people to buy into the Xbox ecosystem and hardware and stay locked in for Gamepass.

That's the theory anyway.

Xyphie

The version with a disc drive is Limited. Guess they are killing of physical media after this as the standard series X appears to be digital only replacing the old one

The current SS 512GB and SX 1TB remains the same prices it seems.

This holiday, three new Xbox Series X|S console options will join our current lineup,

Banjo64

cumsessed
512gb Series S in white.

1tb Series S in black.

1tb Series S in white.

1tb disc drive X.

1tb discless X.

Options are good, but maybe they could do with ditching the white 512gb S just to streamline things?

Mr.ODST

512gb Series S in white.

1tb Series S in black.

1tb Series S in white.

1tb disc drive X.

1tb discless X.

Options are good, but maybe they could do with ditching the white 512gb S just to streamline things?
I think they are with this 1TB, if rumours are true and COD BO6 is 310GB it needs to be ditched

Top Bottom