• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tifa Swimsuit Video Reveal got over 10 million Views in 24 Hours

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
No kidding. It should have been something like this:

I4qq-qm1CijvO_kWtWDGfGS9yrJ7D5-KLwVum14Pc_DUfrhNM0B__NkQPXxXLl_-1FrfhT0N4blkSsiZ-cH1Avfghh-QZ3KvD7pzaucUs-g6rx1maqTga24Fy0TJ501XYSad7Lh0vvGq_6csIehcdta7ToAb5tfiK6Hwj6w
Quoting for a new page. You’re welcome.

Last edited:

CosmicComet

How about we just say “normal people”. White, non white, straight or gay, most normal folks like to see pretty people in their entertainment.

It’s the dumbasses screaming injustice like those on Era who at the same time manage to demean women as well, who are the issue.
Yes, catering to normal people is how it should have been written

Yeah I mean, sure.

What doesn't make any sense in the game universe and tone is Aloy bothering to wear mascara and eyeshadow while desperately trying to prevent Earth and every human alive from being imminently obliterated.

My statement wasn't a complaint at all, I'm glad she does.
She uses makeup because she is human. First Nations, Native Americans, African tribes, Australian Aborigines... they all value dyes and powders that mark their face and body. If anything makeup only disappears when face to face social interaction vanishes, which is happening today.

Vick

She uses makeup because she is human. First Nations, Native Americans, African tribes, Australian Aborigines... they all value dyes and powders that mark their face and body. If anything makeup only disappears when face to face social interaction vanishes, which is happening today.
Look, I totally understand it's hard to grasp without knowledge about the game's story.. but she's basically feeling dread 24/24.
And when all you feel is dread and all you do, all the time, is rushing to do everything in your power to save everything you know while literally carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders knowing the end is coming.. you don't bother to wear mascara.
I mean there's no way you go through this story and disagree with this.

Try to play the game if you can, or read more about the story/lore and you'll also see why mentioning tribes traditions (there are countless tribes in these games, all with their own make-up traditions) in this case makes no sense at all, as to her all tribes and their customs are the equivalent of Matrix delusions.

SHA

SE did it first, they made Playstation great again, y'all know older games don't attract haters, that 10 millions viewers are older fans, this is proving that Playstation isn't for kids.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Have they ever been to any public beach? Plenty of girls like that. And it’s a nice bikini. Not just the usual skimpy type

If I took my dumb ass off to Bondi this afternoon, there would be a hundred girls in skimpier bikinis than that. And they'd all feel pretty fucking great about it.

I can't help it if some shut-in from the midwest wants women all dressed in sack cloth and ashes, because he's never had a conversation with one... or wants to pretend he is one, because he can't cope with being a bloke.

Last edited:

Hestar69

Yes they are beyond retarded. The sight of beautiful girls in video games to them is a threat. They would rather see manly women or gay characters before seeing a beautiful girl.
It's sad/funny that if you disagree with ANY thing they say over there it's insta banned. How dare anyone like pretty girls and not fat ugly trans women!
Only women they know have dicks between their legs and act like their real women. They will say they won't buy the game like hogwarts acting high and might and then.................buy the game still.

Aenima

I live close to the beach. Some girls here dont even wear the top part while sun tanning, and its a public beach. Meanwhile at Retardera they need to chant all the buzzwords from the echochamber they are in, cuz Tifa is in a pretty conservative bikini.
Do these guys poped a neck vein when they saw all female characters in LaD Infinite Wealth can fight wearing just a bikini?

Last edited:
Top Bottom