• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tingle , in the next Zelda Game ,,,

etc09_360.jpg

ge-man said:
Tingle looks the way he does because he desperately wants to be "fairy" like Link. He is kinda like the folks who cosplay as their favorite comic or game character, but he has taken it to an extreme by structuring his life around that dream.
Thanks.

p.s. Tingle haters can suck it.

Ironclad

I love the way Nintendo weaves Tingle into the games. I can easily see how someone can draw a comparison between Tingle and your typical fanboy. Plus, seeing as how Tingle is misconstrued on the subject of what Link really is, it makes it even more hilarious.

Ironclad

Torpedo said:
omg , just look at his "scary" face he is so stupid , his nose is red o_O...

what a gay basterd ><
Well, I can see that you are a productive member of society. :lol
You know what you remind me of? The PLAGUE.

Ironclad

Torpedo said:
^
||
||
Junior Member :lol :lol , oh the old days :D
WTF? You calling me a junior member. You are the one who comes in here and starts posting about how you hate Tingle because you think he has some homosexual tendency. Your homophobia is laughable and faked at best. Stop trying to act cool, it's misearably pathetic. The onlly reason everyone takes jabs at junior members is because they tend to make mistakes like this thread until they learn how things work around here.

Also, for future reference, you can't delete so think before you post.

Torpedo

Neo Member
Ironclad_Ninja said:
WTF? You calling me a junior member. You are the one who comes in here and starts posting about how you hate Tingle because you think he has some homosexual tendency. Your homophobia is laughable and faked at best. Stop trying to act cool, it's misearably pathetic. The onlly reason everyone takes jabs at junior members is because they tend to make mistakes like this thread until they learn how things work around here.

Also, for future reference, you can't delete so think before you post.

-.- I was't talking about you -,- ,, I was talking about junkwaffle and I was just kidding ...

so please
think before you post

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
someone should put together some sort of archive of all of the art junkwaffle does for GAF. of course they'll need to include the thread or post that inspired each one to give context... don't look at me! i'm not volunteering. :p

Torpedo

Neo Member
Scrow said:
someone should put together some sort of archive of all of the art junkwaffle does for GAF. of course they'll need to include the thread or post that inspired each one to give context... don't look at me! i'm not volunteering. :p

agreed

Top Bottom