• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To Claw or not to Claw?

To claw or not to claw

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 93.8%

• Total voters

Shifty1897

Ain't no laws if you're playing in claw.

Seriously, this isn't a pro league multiplayer game, you can afford a few millisecond delay between switching from camera to face buttons.

poodaddy

Gold Member
Nah, though respect for being able to do that reliably without cramping. I don't think I could maintain that shape for long. Hell, I don't even like hook grip and alternating grip deadlifts anymore; the older I get the less tolerant my hands are of that kind of stuff.

22:22:22

Banned
Sure, I will slide into your DMs with my dickpics

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm a sweetheart and an asshole so you could say i have two personalities so therefore the gif works.

Jk. I'm very impressed nonetheless.

Ain't no laws if you're playing in claw.

Seriously, this isn't a pro league multiplayer game, you can afford a few millisecond delay between switching from camera to face buttons.

Ofcourse i can afford that. And I can also find that annoying.

Like I explained a whopping 8 posts above yours it's not like I claw constantly.

Last edited:

Bernoulli

M2 slut
I can see that. I personally have no sense of pain or strain whatsoever. I do remember not liking it when i started using THE CLAW lol. But that was 2 decades ago so yeah
alot of pro players got carpal tunnel from that and had to stop playing completly, having to get surgery and chronic pain forever

Banned
alot of pro players got carpal tunnel from that and had to stop playing completly, having to get surgery and chronic pain forever

Man that's sucks. Understandable though. They had to back in the day. And on a Pro level even.

I just use it occasionally. And since i was playing on the Nintendo pro it came up in my mind and made this thread. Should've made the OP more clear i guess.

In any case users are posting their opinion and that was my purpose.

🌟😊🌟

PS if I use a laughing emoji it's because I find the post funny. So not in a derogatory way fyi

Last edited:

Banned
Then again I should look up a good Nintendo controller with back buttons. Don't like paddles I think.

Any recommendations are welcome!

Top Bottom