• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 3 PS4 games

Hey GAF, I was thinking that the PS4 looking back had a great library of games, first party and third party too. What are your top 3 PS4 games as of this writing?

Mine are Gravity Rush 2, Nier Automata, and The Last Guardian. I remember that all 3 of those sold me on the PS4 Slim back in 2016/2017 ish...I feel like they would be top candidates for me to replay as well.

So what say you GAF? What are your top 3 PS4 games?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Demon's Souls Remake
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

stn

Gonna focus on exclusives only, even though they can all be played on PS5:

Street Fighter V
Bloodborne
The Last of Us Part 2
God of War (2018)

Otherwise, I'd include Sekiro, Ghost of Tsushima, and a bunch of other titles.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
  1. TLOU
  2. God of War
  3. Horizon / Ghost of Tsushima (I can't decide).
P.S. I'm counting the entire franchise, not a single game because F-You this is really tough!

Last edited:

Gambit2483

If we are talking about games that ONLY exist on the PS4 platform and were not also re-released on PS5 then I'd had to say

1. RDR2
2. TLOU2
3. Tie between Batman Arkham Knight and God of War

KH3 gets and honorable mention since I love that franchise

Gambit2483

I should return to it, enjoyed it in spite of the overall hate for it
Considering they are making a sequel, you should definitely jump back in.

Most of the hate is from the oft-convoluted plot lines, but if you've been following over the years the conclusion and ending is a huge payoff. Also the world's explored are huge, very fleshed out and movie accurate. It's a great game all around. 👍

Lupin25

1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Bloodborne
3. The Last of Us, Pt. II

Honorable Mentions:
Resident Evil 2 Remake
God of War (2018)
Persona 5 Royal
Dishonored 2
Ghost of Tsushima

Last edited:
Top Bottom