• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 3 PS4 games

marjo

Are you asking about any games available on PS4 as opposed to ones that are best on PS4? If so, I'm going to go with:

God of War
The Witcher 3 (assuming the PS4 version is good, I played it on PC)
Prey 2017 (same as above)

Yakuza Zero (possibly the most fun and feels I've ever had in a game ever)
Last Guardian (shows glimpse of what games could be with more independent AI and less dumb dialogue)
Detroit: Become Human (pushes what a cinematic, story focused game with branching paths could be)

Runner ups: Witcher 3 (terrific game, shitty port), Persona 5 (fun but too long)
UC4, GoW2018, RDR2 looked pretty but were not as exciting as their prior entries (UC2/3 had better flow of set pieces, characters, and story, GOWIII had insane scale and boss fights, RDR1 was just more fun and less chore).

Judging by how almost everyone in this thread is pulling from the same pool of a dozen or so games, it tells me that the pickings were actually pretty slim overall. I would wager the top 3 of PS3 and PS2 are a lot more diverse.

Bloodborne
Nioh 2
Ghost of Tsushima (or maybe Gravity Rush 2, need to replay it)

Couldn't decide on a actual top 3 so I just went with top 3 Playstation console exclusives.

Top Bottom