• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 3 PS4 games

MiguelItUp

Hard to not think of games that are exclusive to the PS4 and aren't available on other platforms...
  • Fist of the Northstar: Lost Paradise
  • Bloodborne
  • Ghost of Tsushima (removed when/if PC port happens, lol)

In no specific order:
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Destiny 2 Forsaken
- Bloodborne

I wanna try the Killzone and inFAMOUS
I'd say that Shadow Fall is quite an underrated Sony 1st party game. I've enjoyed the campaign quite a lot (played it twice) and the soundtrack made by Lorn fits perfectly with the dystopian world depicted in the game. If you have a PS5 it runs at a locked 60fps. All in all you should definitely give it a shot!

Go_Ly_Dow

Hmmm probably for me...

1. Final Fantasy VII Remake
113075PxnarzRek4cRpjrRWSpLfrcBd23B5e_Yj2azms6nWYKmySv4h3a22G5_R1CM4BQUmSRD6oOArDROKv041NUkgun78-.png

2. Red Dead Redemption 2
icon0.png

3. Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age
final-fantasy-xii-key-art.jpg

Honourable mentions:
Shenmue 1 & 2 HD, NieR Relicant, NieR Automata, Final Fantasy X HD Remaster, The Last Guardian, Persona 5, Yakuza 6, Tales of Arise, Bloodborne, The Last of Us 2 (story and characters were complete trash but gotta appreciate the visuals, atmosphere and gameplay).

A much better generation than PS3, but not still couldn't touch PS1/PS2. I have some hopes once this gen gets going it'll top the PS4.

Last edited:

RyRy93

1. Bloodborne
2. The Witcher 3
3. Death Stranding

2015 was my favourite year due to: the top 2, MGSV, R6 Siege and to a lesser extent Arkham Knight and FO4

Last edited:
There's too many...

Bloodborne
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Streets of Rage 4

I've seen plenty of Shadow of Colossus in here and I was about to add it too, but it feels a bit like cheating, since it's a "traditional" remake (vs. reimagining like RE2).

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Tough one for me. Im not gonna count Ragnarok or Elden Ring because its PS5 for me.

1. Bloodborne
2. God of War 2018
3. TLOU2

Can change with Sekiro, Death Stranding, MGS5, Uncharted 4, Shadow of the Colossus, RDR2.

And special entry…. Stardew Valley and Rocket League lol

Surprised to see alot of love for COD...iirc, isn't Advanced Warfare full of neat mobility options? If so I might want to play it myself

ebevan91

I pretty much only played exclusives on my PS4:

1) God of War
2) The Last of Us Part 2
3) Ghost of Tsushima

Honorable mentions go to Horizon: Zero Dawn, which was the first PS4 game I bought, and to Uncharted 4, which was the game that came with my PS4. I didn't include remasters of other PS games like Uncharted 1-3 or TLOU1. I tried Bloodborne a couple years ago on PS4 but heard about rumors of a PS5 remaster/upgrade and those rumors were apparently false so I'm still waiting to play it. Death Stranding I'm playing on PC, same with Spiderman (soon). Anything else I just probably haven't played.

Last edited:
Bloodborne was great. Can't think of anything else that was not done first/better on PS3 or prior in spite of performance issues.

Last edited:

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
You can play SF 6(at 60fps) and Diablo 4(somehow) on it.
Here are the upcoming games! Armored Core on Ps4? Hollow Knight Silksong, Lies Of Pi, Amnesia The Bunker are coming too!
Those games could be on many people's top 3 game lists.

It's not over, ok?
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Actual boring list of mine, as of today(I probably won't use it again though):

TLOU 2
Bloodborne(I played Sekiro and Elden Ring on PC so I picked this one instead)
Ghost Of Tsushima/God Of War

Top Bottom