• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump, against all evidence, still believes the Central Park 5 are guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
i always liked to bring up his front page ad in regards to trump and race, but man he really went there lol

Log4Girlz

You can't convince me those guys were innocent. Did you see how black their skin was?

TRUMP PENCE 2016 EVERYBODY /s

:/ Fucking racist fuckwad. AND he's going to get MILLIONS of votes.

Trouble

Banned
If he drives black support so low that it goes into the negatives then the laws of physics will push the percentages back around to 100%. At least that seems to be his plan with his women support.

I was thinking the other day that maybe he thinks the rules are like shooting the moon in hearts. By getting 0 black votes he really gets all black votes.

Alucrid

Banned
And this was brought up why? I'm really don't know what else to say here that hasn't already been said.

because donald was asked about it this week and continues to think that these innocent men committed the crime despite all evidence saying otherwise? it's yet another example of donald being unable to accept that he's wrong and his inability to show the least bit of human decency by apologizing. he wanted five black and latino teens lynched back then and guess what, he still wants that now. law and order, right?

This is some deeply ingrained racism. Doubling-down on this is just completely active racism. The pure stuff.

There was no reason for him to bring this up other than to remind fellow racists that he counts himself among their ranks.

I really hope that this becomes a bigger story. This man is the king of cunts for continuing to slander these men after all these decades. I was in grade school when this case happened in NYC and it's pretty much my earliest memory of Trump and when I learned to hate him.

Just thinking about how many innocent men are in jail right now because the police used tactics like what they used against the CP5 makes my blood boil and Trump was there leading the charge.

Protein

Banned
Trump's black American is support so low and in the negatives, that it's affecting his white support like a negative photo image effect.

johnny956

because donald was asked about it this week and continues to think that these innocent men committed the crime despite all evidence saying otherwise? it's yet another example of donald being unable to accept that he's wrong and his inability to show the least bit of human decency by apologizing. he wanted five black and latino teens lynched back then and guess what, he still wants that now. law and order, right?

Have we seen once where Donald has admitted to being wrong? Even bankruptcy he manages to skirt around mistakes saying he's taking advantage of the system in place

I want to see him destroyed with this. I want him to actually try and defend this racist shit live on TV.

Better yet, I want him to be forced to defend Pence's refusal to pardon Keith Cooper first, and then I want that discussion to segue to this. Trump would totally blame Pence for the thrashing that would ensue.

Maybe Kaine didn't really miss an opportunity to tie Trump and Pence together, maybe he just refused to kill the golden goose. I'm gonna be so pissed if Hillary or the moderators don't jump on this.

Vyer

he'd have to admit he was wrong *and* see that his racist views were also unfounded

I suppose his reaction really shouldn't be all that surprising

FStubbs

Trump's black American is support so low and in the negatives, that it's affecting his white support like a negative photo image effect.

Polls have shown that when it is pointed out how racist the justice system is, white people tend to support it MORE.

Nordicus

You can't convince me those guys were innocent. Did you see how black their skin was?
I tell ya Mike, these guys are totally high on melanin. There's something going on there, I don't know. We need to bring Law and Order, we have to stop and frisk, stop and frisk, keep these melanin junkie rapists off our streets.

Gattsu25

Banned
And this was brought up why? I'm really don't know what else to say here that hasn't already been said.

He's positioning himself as a "Law and Order" candidate. It's pertinent to know that his brand of Law and Order involves not accepting that people who have been exonerated are innocent.

It's tantamount to understanding what his vision of Law and Order are: he doesn't shape his views based on evidence.

Tinfoil hat over here. Is there a chance that Trump is playing to some kind of perceived inherent racial bias in white people? Ie. He feels that the lower his black approval ratings are, the higher his white approval ratings will become?

Or...did you guys ever consider that he's not actually racist towards black people, but was under the impression that these guys were Mexican?

Magni

A group of five teenage boys who were in the park at the time and who may have been involved in committing other crimes

The hell, CNN? "who may have" ? If you have no proof, what the hell are you going on about?

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
It's because they're _____.

Wack, Jack.

Trump believes they should be smacked... it's his knack, 'cause they lacked willpower and cracked and he's the one that caught flack. Now he's sippin' his 'yak, eatin' snacks and tellin' 10 year olds to hack in retaliation for what he thinks is a personal attack. Cut him some slack!

black :(

Wow it doesn't surprise me that he still believes this because he is awful and racist but it still surprises me how little he realizes what he says affects things.

Fucking hell. I shouldn't be surprised by this, but I guess a small part of me is. I just assumed Trump had at least a modicum of humanity left and could admit to a single mistake long in the past, in the face of overwhelming contradictory evidence.

Silly me.

8cbFVRO.gif

Wait, am I doing this right?

Mahonay

Banned
What does the Central Park 5 have to do with the Presidential Election anyway?

We already know he's racist.
Unfortunately there are people who have been claiming Trump is somehow not a massive racist. We need stories like this one to be brought up to wake up those in denial.

Jesus fuckin christ, this guy.

I saw a powerful documentary on this case a few years back. Trump should be ashamed, though I'm not sure that's possible for him.

sonicmj1

the central park five

my apologies if it is no longer on there, but worth seeking out regardless. it is ken burns, you can get it on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUfwUgRwKq4

I dunno. Donald Trump isn't a fan:
@realdonaldtrump said:
The Central Park Five documentary was a one sided piece of garbage that didn't explain the.horrific crimes of these young men while in park

His attitudes regarding this case have been public information for years, and his inability to admit that they were wrongfully convicted shows how long he's held racist attitudes towards the black community. I heard about this stuff before I heard about his housing discrimination lawsuits, and I was wondering if it'd ever come up in a real way in the course of this campaign.

Trump can't even just shut up when he knows he's wrong. He seems to have given it his best shot with the birther thing, but he just has to keep working it until he comes up with a "reason" why he's right.

Adaren

The controversy about my birther movement has reached its climax. What can I do to get more media attention?

"The Central Park 5 are guilty."

"They admitted they were guilty," Trump said this week in a statement to CNN's Miguel Marquez. "The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty.

Police has their ways to get these "confessions" from black people.

You know that famous Fist of Fury scene where Bruce Lee kicks a sign saying 'No Chinese' into pieces?

I want to see that, but the sign is Donald Trump and Bruce Lee is everyone

Matty77

Fuck him, remember this from back in the day, and it's why I keep saying Trump has a long history of racism that goes back decades to when he was mosty liberal ( and yes beyond certain pro business policy trump was very liberal and associated with democrats until, wait for it, a black man was elected president in 2008).

His conservative turn just comes from an old racist man that see's the writing on the wall for his kind of they do not rally, so not surprised he would take this opinon and still besmirch their names.

It's shameful really.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
You guys think this guy might be racist? I'm starting to think he is.

Nope.

He hasn't met the standard yet. I'll start entertaining the idea of him being racist after I see exclusive footage with a time date stamp of him in full Klan regalia, burning crosses around Trump Tower, all while standing on top of a black dude yelling about how much he hates n*****s while his sons both hold up confederate flags behind him.

Maybe then, and only MAYBE, can we start having that discussion. He's got a great relationship with minorities.

Eusis

Nah.

He just considers himself superior to all other humans. And the more unlike him they are, the worse they are. Color's one notably easy way to tell they're different, though I'm surprised he's not more upset at the lack of fellow Oranges.

Ducarmel

I had to read more about the case because I was wondering why Trump still believes the police think they are guilty and reading the wiki about the incident and yup NYPD still believe the 5 are involved in the attack.

So I don't really think bringing this up in the next debate would hurt Trump much because he will probably be coached to point at the NYPD Armstrong Report. Which pretty much says they confessed, the real rapist is unreliable and despite the original medical examiners report their expert witness says the injuries on the victim are consistent with multiple attackers.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I had to read more about the case because I was wondering why Trump still believes the police think they are guilty and reading the wiki about the incident and yup NYPD still believe the 5 are involved in the attack.

So I don't really think bringing this up in the next debate would hurt Trump much because he will probably be coached to point at the NYPD Armstrong Report. Which pretty much says they confessed, the real rapist is unreliable and despite the original medical examiners report their expert witness says the injuries are consistent with multiple attackers.

Or... perhaps it's because Trump never admits he was wrong, and is a fucking racist?

I think the saddest thing is to watch his surrogates double down, like he did, and give this shit a pass. The man owes these men an apology. I truly wish that everyone would push this story and share it with those close to them. This is a pig..display his head (thinking) on the mantle..

royalan

Trump and ALL his supporters are pieces of fucking shit. The absolute scum shit stain fucks of this country.

Yep. We're gonna need a bigger basket, because I have officially run out of fucks with anybody who votes for this monster. You''re either racist, or the amount of heartlessness it would take to still vote for this man after everything we've seen from him makes you just as bad. Shit, at least the racists are standing up in their truth, as wretched as it is.

No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom