• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Vestal

Gold Member
Live view at John Kelly right now!

pIMYM45.gif

What's up with the black guy behind Trump? He doesn't look too stable. Either he's not stable or he can't wait to get the check they're going to send him for supporting Trump.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
It's weird if you go back and listen to old interviews from him, he doesn't sound at all like an idiot.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

He actually always sounded stupid as fuck, but back in the day it was a stupid young arrogant man with lots of opinions, instead of the unhinged thing he's got going on now. But he ABSOLUTELY sounds like my idea of an idiot as a young man, but the kind you meet in New York all the time. Stupid swaggering know nothing.

Current Trump is vastly different.

Foffy

Banned
Anyone wanna give me a tl;dr to his speech?

Would it be better if I ask a basic question? Did he use a teleprompter or not?

Tamanon

Banned
What's up with the black guy behind Trump? He doesn't look too stable. Either he's not stable or he can't wait to get the check they're going to send him for supporting Trump.

He's always at his rallies and always on stage. Has a crazy conspiracy theory website he advertises.

whitehawk

Banned
Anyone wanna give me a tl;dr to his speech?

Would it be better if I ask a basic question? Did he use a teleprompter or not?
Same, I was under the impression he was going to be using a teleprompter, didn't watch. Now I'm watching CNN tear him apart but it's hard to navigate without context.

So far I know he said he would pardon that officer and he made fun of John McCain.

Cartoonic

Neo Member
Same, I was under the impression he was going to be using a teleprompter, didn't watch. Now I'm watching CNN tear him apart but it's hard to navigate without context.

So far I know he said he would pardon that officer and he made fun of John McCain.

He didn't use the teleprompter at all. That's the real gist of the thing.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Watching Live on BBC and the cops are being super aggressive. I missed the earlier fracas, but what they're doing seems foolish. Just let them disperse.

Foffy

Banned

U G H

Fuck this orange cyst.

So explain to me again why this clown is running the United States?

MAGA, drain the swamp, crooked Hillary, war on guns, war on religion, war on white people, afraid of black people, afraid of muslims, afraid of all non-whites, build the wall make mexico pay for it.

So basically a lot of Americans are idiots.

antonz

Watching Live on BBC and the cops are being super aggressive. I missed the earlier fracas, but what they're doing seems foolish. Just let them disperse.

Local CBS Radio guy who is being interviewed locally pretty much just called the cops on bullshit. Cops are claiming the crowd is the one who threw the gas not the police. Reporter is like there was no one throwing gas from the crowds.

He actually always sounded stupid as fuck, but back in the day it was a stupid young arrogant man with lots of opinions, instead of the unhinged thing he's got going on now. But he ABSOLUTELY sounds like my idea of an idiot as a young man, but the kind you meet in New York all the time. Stupid swaggering know nothing.

Current Trump is vastly different.

Agreed.

He always sounded like a rich, entitled idiot. Now he sounds like a crazy, rich, entitled idiot.

SoulUnison

Banned

Check out the website at the bottom of his shirt.

Dude's not all there, and whoever wrote that site is seriously paranoid schizophrenic.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I don't think trump wants to be president anymore.

I don't blame him. Trump has accomplished so much and passed/signed so many bills, made America great again, united this country, millions of jobs, stock markets all-time high, what else is there left to do?

Top Bottom