• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Vestal

Gold Member
I wonder if there is some big news coming out for him to attack the press

One can dream right??

7FTPGJY.gif

Jesus, this guy is making me wish for the good old days when the worst Republican President was George W Bush

This is what President Bush said about Islam 6 days after 9/11

"These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.

The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Koran, itself: In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil. For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule.

The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war.

When we think of Islam we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. Billions of people find comfort and solace and peace. And that's made brothers and sisters out of every race -- out of every race."
https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010917-11.html

This really makes you think.

L Thammy

Holy fucking shit. I just looked at the "blacks for Trump" guy's website. This guy is genuinely insane, and he was put front row center.

The website itself contains nothing more than a link to another website. No images or background or anything. Then it contains another link in case that doesn't work. Then it contains more links in case those don't work. The links are all to the exact same URL; they aren't mirrors.

Then you go to the other website. It's claiming that Cherokee Indians are the real KKK slave masters. He claims that the Confederate battle flag was actually the Cherokee Indian flag. He says that Hillary Clinton is starting a race war to eliminate all white and black women. And that Donald Trump was made the president by God to force the Cherokees to pay taxes.

Again, this was the guy that they behind Trump, the guy waving the "blacks for Trump" sign.

PKrockin

Apparently don lemon is talking about how we need to stop "fake objectivity" and "pretending there is sanity where there is none", because "history is watching"

Holy fucking shit. I just looked at the "blacks for Trump" guy's website. This guy is genuinely insane, and he was put front row center.

The website itself contains nothing more than a link to another website. No images or background or anything. Then it contains another link in case that doesn't work. Then it contains more links in case those don't work. The links are all to the exact same URL; they aren't mirrors.

Then you go to the other website. It's claiming that Cherokee Indians are the real KKK slave masters. He claims that the Confederate battle flag was actually the Cherokee Indian flag. He says that Hillary Clinton is starting a race war to eliminate all white and black women. And that Donald Trump was made the president by God to force the Cherokees to pay taxes.

Again, this was the guy that they behind Trump, the guy waving the "blacks for Trump" sign.
That guy has been seated behind Trump at his rallies for like a year apparently and was part of an insane black supremacy cult or something

L Thammy

Apparently don lemon is talking about how we need to stop "fake objectivity" and "pretending there is sanity where there is none", because "history is watching"

As close to calling out his employers at he's gotten, right?

That guy has been seated behind Trump at his rallies for like a year apparently and was part of an insane black supremacy cult or something

He was also personally charged with two murders, and the head of the cult was convicted of eighteen. I can't help noting the the cult he's supposed to have been a part of was the Nation of Yahweh, and on his website he specifically refers to Donald Trump as having been chosen by "God Yahweh"...

I am not sure why this does not raise any secret service red flags this dude must have really showed he loved Trump hardcore

Live view at John Kelly right now!

pIMYM45.gif

Out of curiosity, why is it assumed that this is going against Kelly's wishes? Ever since he took over as Chief of Staff, Trump has been much worse than before. People were expecting him to "right the ship" so to speak, but that hasn't happened on any level. Even the moment where he did call out white supremacists specifically, everyone could tell there was nothing sincere about it. There was a clear difference in his initial responses and the response after the call out compared to it. He actually seems emboldened since Kelly took over.

Montresor

Of course he doesn't mention the "on many sides" part.

Unbelievable isn't it? In history textbooks in the year 2080:

"Of course he doesn't mention the 'on many sides' part" -Garret 2U

I hope they teach kids in schools generations from now to diligently fact-check their leaders. Why is this asshole Trump able to pretend like he didn't say "on many sides" and have so many people lap it up.q

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This guy on CNN is so transparent. Every fucking time a Trump supporter goes on they just start attacking the media.

The amazing thing is that these people are actually seeing Trump do the things the media is "accusing" him of. They're all in that room, listening to him say stuff he will deny saying tomorrow. And they'll agree with him tomorrow. I bet if you did a cerebral autopsy all their brains would look like pretzels. Tiny pretzels.

The amazing thing is that these people are actually seeing Trump do the things the media is "accusing" him of. They're all in that room, listening to him say stuff he will deny saying tomorrow. And they'll agree with him tomorrow. I bet if you did a cerebral autopsy all their brains would look like pretzels. Tiny pretzels.

Inedible pretzels at that.

Veitsev

Its actually a strategy. They have been doing it since the election. They go on TV and attack the media. It chews up air time and kills any discussion. It also puts the debate on ground they are comfortable with where they don't have to answer for Trump's BS and instead try and make the media the target instead.

It works best when time is limited and they can make the discussion 90% about it and then the panel runs out of time.

The people at these rallies have gone full cult mode.

How much people was there at the rally? From one of the tweets the turn-out was quite small, but not 100% sure?
It was still at least half the space with some in the back I think from other pics in this thread.

You can definitely use the dozens gif in this case.

jiiikoo

Banned
It was still at least half the space with some in the back I think from other pics in this thread.

You can definitely use the dozens gif in this case.
Must be a real blow to the balls for Trump to see such small crowds. Although, I guess he's used to that already 🤔

whitehawk

Banned
I'm sick of people on the right ignoring questions, and instead latching on to one key word and turning it around.

Example...

Person1: "You would never see George W Bush or any other past president stand in front of a crown and say any of those things the president today said, it is crazy"

Person2: "What's crazy is political commentators diagnosing the president's health".

Okay, bring up the issue you want to, but address the topic at hand first instead of ignoring it. No one ever calls them out on it and it happens all the time. Kelly Ann Conway used to do it ALL THE TIME.

So why did the cops go nuts with the tear gas and flash bangs?

Some of the protesters were throwing shit at them. The cops that released the gas waited till the end of the speech and started with the "leave the area" mentality.

Glad I missed out on that fun. As soon as I saw people leaving the speech I started walking to my car. I didn't want to deal with the madness that might have transpired if things got rough.

Top Bottom