• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: "Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda" "Must fight them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnannola

Trump in 6 months : "Congress is fighting my agenda by not approving the much needed wall. We must fight all of congress!"

rjinaz

That's right precious, burn it all down.

Sadly, Trump will eventually tweet something positive about them when he gets over their slight, and the FC will forgive him. Keeping minorities down will always be the most important thing for both sides.

tumblr_ns2wtr37Sd1r1tfh9o1_500.gif

slit

Ryan has already said he doesn't want Trump working with Democrats on healthcare and I know it's because of the bozos in that caucus. Please let Ryan be humiliated by the entire thing.

TS-08

What is freedom caucus?

A group of the most conservative Republican members of the House of Representatives. They didn't go along with the healthcare bill and it ultimately sank it. My guess is they aren't going along with what's being discussed for tax reform either.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Lol, you guys bout to have 3 parties come next election
Bahahaha

Hey but dems, work with us on a healthcare bill though so we can throw you under the bus for it later.

much love,
Easy D

I didn't sign off on that, fake news

his approval rating is what, 35 now? And going lower and lower?

now he is attacking republicans himself.

Eventually, no matter how loyal to the party these fucks are, self-interest will win out. we already saw it during the election when "never trump" republicans folded. They cant support a president 75% of the country hates that actively antagonizes them himself if they want to be re-elected.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Trump's feet must be bigger than his hands, he keeps shooting himself there and somehow still has enough left to walk.

Hmm, you need them to get your legislation done, but you attack them....Yet, if you cater to them you lose the 'moderate' Republicans....

What is freedom caucus?

imagine being elected to government to precisely never participate in and actively inhibit the government you were elected to

trump doesnt like them because they are probably most responsible (in terms of votes) for sinking his health care bill. because it didnt go far enough and completely repeal obamacare, not cause they loved obamacare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom