• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TWINKLE STAR SPRITES coming to US! ^_^

Finaika

Wtf is this true?! Somehow I can't believe this unless we hear from SNKP USA themselves but if it is true... O_O

Thank god I haven't bought the Jp version yet :)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Finaika said:
Wtf is this true?! Somehow I can't believe this unless we hear from SNKP USA themselves but if it is true... O_O

Thank god I haven't bought the Jp version yet :)

Yeah, that's a good deal, although the Japanese version is very import-friendly.

I don't plan on reviewing it since it's virtually the same as the original, just with (simplistic/ugly) 3D graphics and a few new characters. You can unlock the original Neo-Geo version too.

Finaika

Lyte Edge said:
Yeah, that's a good deal, although the Japanese version is very import-friendly.

I don't plan on reviewing it since it's virtually the same as the original, just with (simplistic/ugly) 3D graphics and a few new characters. You can unlock the original Neo-Geo version too.
Does it have the anime intro like the Saturn version?

Ironclad

Himuro said:
wtf is Twinkle Star Sprites?
Crazy shump mixed with a puzzle game. Lots of cutesy graphics and insane engrish. Very fun to boot and the multiplayer mode is an absolute killer. Glad to see we're getting this and for $20.

Sanjuro

dance.jpg

ToastyFrog

Inexplicable Treasure Hate
Finaika said:
It was at the company's E3 booth (video only), so it's definitely interested. Nothing's official yet, though.

Top Bottom