• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter user said Insomniac are B-Grade Dev and can't make GOTY do you agree with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilau

48631159471_d869270055_h.jpg

MiguelItUp

I was surprised no one mentioned THEAP99 THEAP99 thread earlier, lol. Twitter's algorithm threw it at me randomly and I was like, "Oh hey, that dude." Haha. Sounds like it certainly created a bit of a stir. I get what he's saying, but man, some of "THE BEST" game ship with a number of C grade bugs that revolve around clipping, tearing, missing textures, and missing audio.

Personally, such things wouldn't affect my opinion on the game overall, even if I noticed them. It's a crumb of the entire dish.

Also OP, wouldn't hurt to have some of your own text in that body rather than just copy pasta-ing, lmao.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
You guys can make drama literally out of nothing, I'm kind of impressed.........but mostly pity.

Reindeer

The real story should be how all this went under the eyes of DF and NX Gamer who called the game a technical masterpiece. I don't get it with those guys, they can nitpick with some games and overlook things with others.

Last edited:

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
I'd say B-Grade is being nice PlayStation exclusives are media darlings and don't get the same coverage as other games

They are a cut above the rest....even when they aren't

Be careful OP the cult of sony 'don't take kindly' to the opinions of a random person on Twitter

Only random person on GAF opinions around these parts yeeee hawww

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
The real story should be how all this went under the eyes of DF and NX Gamer who called the game a technical masterpiece.
....but its just a minor issue. its not like you stepping on a big plant most of the time in the game.

Reindeer

....but its just a minor issue. its not like you stepping on a big plant most of the time in the game.
Should still be highlighted, at least as a feedback to devs. I've seen DF and NX Gamer call out something way less significant in other games. I feel like these guys are too scared to criticise big releases, just have to look at DF's coverage of Cyberpunk. DF actually used to be very thorough until all the crying from fanboys made them soft.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Why do people post fools in gaf, like whats the point of this post, theres no videogame in the world without clipping issues, clipping exists even in pixar films. This makes no sense at all.
The biggest thing doesn’t make any sense to me is this guy determines a game is not worthy of GOTY based graphics......GRAPHICS! How much graphics whore that person needs to be to come with this conclusion.

Am I crazy here!? Do you guys really determine what game is worthy of GOTY based on how high tech the graphics are?

The biggest thing doesn’t make any sense to me is this guy determines a game is not worthy of GOTY based graphics......GRAPHICS! How much graphics whore that person needs to be to come with this conclusion.

Am I crazy here!? Do you guys really determine what game is worthy of GOTY based on how high tech the graphics are?
Hes obviously some salty childish fanboy, he should show us any game of the year since video games where invented that doesnt have clipping, if he can do that then we can have a debate if not then he should just drink some water wipe his salty tears and get on with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom