• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Koren

Just out of curiosity, are there any UK retailers taking preorders for Robin anymore?
I don't think so... at least currently.

If you're after EU preorders, your best bet is german online shops, most haven't opened their preorders yet.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in item ref: 172291 - Nintendo amiibo Smash Shulk Figure.

We apologise that this item is no longer available on our website and has been discontinued.

Please contact your local Toys R Us store, as this item may be available to purchase there. You can find the address and telephone number of your local store using our Store Finder, or by calling our freephone store locator on 0800 138 7777.

Kind Regards

Toys "R" Us Direct

This is getting worse.

I think he's rare in America but not in Europe.

I can tell you fist hand, he is rare there. Becoming rare here too.

Spades

This is getting worse.

Sure is.

1pty3vg.jpg

eltercero

Just so you know, today they put wave 4 on Amazon ES and it was gone in a few minutes.

UK ✘
FR ✘
ES ✘

Ok, IT and DE, you're my hope now.

Spades

Good luck guys! Hope they come through for you. All of these sporadic small levels of stock make it seem like they literally found a box in the corner or something.

kubus

Dedede and Meta Knight seem to still be in stock (I.E. I can add them to basket) whereas Shulk gives me an error.

Keep trying Amiibro, hopefully you'll be able to get one soon.
Thanks, when I tried again MK and DDD were added to cart but they got removed when I went to check out :(

I already have Dedede though, need MK and Shulk! Oh well, I have them coming from Japan anyway (though a bit on the expensive side)...

Zafir

Button now seems to have been removed from Dedede and MK.

Tell you what, I really shouldn't have started this. I put in an order for DDD and MK as well, even though I wasn't going to get them. x.x

H1PSTER

Thanks, when I tried again MK and DDD were added to cart but they got removed when I went to check out :(

I already have Dedede though, need MK and Shulk! Oh well, I have them coming from Japan anyway (though a bit on the expensive side)...

It did this for me but I kept trying and it went through.

even if you stop trying, this is good for everyone else who's trying - keep at it until it doesn't even let you add it to basket, if it says "temp out of stock" keep giving it a try, that means it's in a basket but it hasn't been bought it AFAIK.

Edit: Daw.

kubus

NO NO NO NO

I have Shulk in basket

Am at paying screen

I suddenly need the pin code of my boyfriend's cc

I DONT KNOW THE PIN

/cries

Zafir

Use paypal?

But yeah, Shulk is still possible to buy, you just have to be patient when adding to cart, sometimes it errors.

Good luck those who are still wanting it!

Mumups

Yes!!! Just got all 3 :D
If the button doesn't appear try using the PC site.
Ordered DDD and Meta Knight then switched to PC site and the button appeared for Shulk

kubus

WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNT KNOW THEY HAD PAYPAL

Aaaarghhh just got the pin from bf using stupid cryptic messages but he was removed from my cart again

and now he's gone

Zafir

WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNT KNOW THEY HAD PAYPAL

Aaaarghhh just got the pin from bf using stupid cryptic messages but he was removed from my cart again

and now he's gone

I wouldn't worry, the button keeps reappearing. MK for example, the button just came back.

Bazry

Stayed on the page and just kept refreshing, suddenly the Shulk page loaded slowly and I saw a Purple button, so clicked it without it loading properly and it added to basket, quickly checked out and have an order for Shulk now as well \o/

Mob

Managed to get 1 of each but won't believe it until they actually arrive.

Good luck to everyone refreshing, fingers crossed for ya's!

Ya fucking beauty!!!

Got a Shulk! Thanks for the heads up mates!

And now I wait and hope it's neither canceled nor something else that's delivered!

kubus

Meta Knight button is now also greyed out...

I fear that might've been the last of them :(

No.... how could I let this happen :(

edit: Pages have also stopped loading for me.

Bydobob

"All order items were out of stock items and have been removed from the order.

0 items"

-Shulk
-Meta Knight
-King Dedede

Come on, who's responsible? Was lightening quick between placing items in basket and checking out too.

Edit: got a Meta Knight eventually, phew!

kubus

"All order items were out of stock items and have been removed from the order.

0 items"

-Shulk
-Meta Knight
-King Dedede

Come on, who's responsible? Was lightening quick between placing items in basket and checking out too.

Edit: got a Meta Knight eventually, phew!
Congrats on meta knight!

Tenki

Today I recieved my Megaman amiibo from Amazon ES :D

They're restocking quite fast, so no need to go crazy with the prices for Lucina and Pac-Man.

kubus

Yeah, I'm still refreshing Shulk occasionally but I think they're all gone by now. Glad to have Meta Knight though, he was the most expensive to import. Shulk is still affordable from Japan.

Bydobob

The annoying thing is I had Shulk in my basket first then greedily carried on shopping and wasting precious seconds with MK and KD. Ah well, it's all part of the fun I suppose!

Just so you know, today they put wave 4 on Amazon ES and it was gone in a few minutes.

UK ✘
FR ✘
ES ✘

Ok, IT and DE, you're my hope now.

Are you serious? Nintendo is making me decide between my education and amiibo.

For any other Spaniards, Carrefour seems to be getting rid of these things. Got a couple of them for 9'90€ each, they don't seem to have gotten anything new past the Toon Link wave.

I have a Robin pre-ordered, if it comes through and you remember to send me a message I might sell it to you :).

Cheers :)

JonnyKong

Wahooo I got my Meta Knight order in, thanks for the heads up team.

Kinda disgusted I had to pay Game prices, but what can ya do ey?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Fuck can't even put an order 'cause I dunno if Windom's package is actually gonna show up :(

Can't afford to risk getting doubles again, I still need to unload a Trainer and a Falcon plus I have two fully paid complete wave 4 that I'll have to deal with comes April 23rd.

But it's really painful (and frustrating!) seeing Shulk and MK in stock and not ordering them right away, goddamn

Bydobob

Finally got a Shulk order through, though whether they actually have any in stock is another question. It's been a strange old process.

Kinda disgusted I had to pay Game prices, but what can ya do ey?

Yep, and 'fessing up to the wife that I'd just spent £45 on amiibos didn't go down too well either. My kids on the other hand think their daddy is ultra cool so I'll live with it.

Top Bottom