• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Won't they still be very hard to get, though? I fear they'll press them in the same low quantities they originally did.

Potentially yes, but probably still worth waiting for it and trying. Then if you miss out I doubt scalper prices will rise between now and then.

Spades

Just a reminder that I have these UK Amiibo for sale still:

qkqyEbc.jpg

£15 each, delivered to the UK (well packaged, in a box). Send me a PM if you want one/both.

My Kingdom for a Dedede.

Sent you a PM

Kito

Eight working days later I've received my Shulk from .jp via Tenso. The packaging is mint and the amiibo flawless - take note amazon.co.uk, you always send me these toys in shitty condition and I live in the same country.

Ashler

Eight working days later I've received my Shulk from .jp via Tenso. The packaging is mint and the amiibo flawless - take note amazon.co.uk, you always send me these toys in shitty condition and I live in the same country.

For what it's worth, I've received all Amiibo's thus far (Wave 1, 2 and 3) from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr and none of them had single blemish/bended cardboard stripe.

Zafir

The problem seemed to be that they don't put any packing inside of it. Shopto didn't either for the Pikachu. They weren't damaged or anything, though.

Received Lucario from Tesco today, and they put a tonne of packaging inside it to stop it from moving. So I guess they win the packing award.
How much did it cost you?

I've been tempted to do it, but I dunno whether to go to the effort.

Spades

The woman who delivers my parcels is getting fed up of Amiibo boxes. Dedede arrived today and she asked when the next batch would be!

MicH

For what it's worth, I've received all Amiibo's thus far (Wave 1, 2 and 3) from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr and none of them had single blemish/bended cardboard stripe.
Same here. All gave been really nicely packaged. Maybe it's because I always order at least three per order?

Kito

How much did it cost you?

I've been tempted to do it, but I dunno whether to go to the effort.

£13.79 in total:
Shulk - £6.16
Tenso (shipping) - £7.63​
Each with no foreign transaction fee (using the Post Office Credit Card).

Once you've completed Tenso registration, it's really no effort at all for future purchases.
Tenso email you when a package is received, you pay them £x, then you wait for the postman.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Damn mailman, still haven't gotten neither my Shulk/DDD/MK EUAmibooGAF package nor my japanese DeDeDe :(
Starting to get a bit worried :/

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important

I got fucked up Diddy and Ike's boxes from amazon.it, used them for dozens of order and that was a first, but yeah: diddy was solo while Ike was packaged with a couple others iirc

H1PSTER

Damn it! Is Little Mac the only amiibo you're looking for?

Him and Ness, aye.

I have Toad pre-ordered and I've been able to buy a King Dedede from another Gaffer.

If I manage to find a Little Mac I will sell Rosalina at cost and postage to you =].

artuuur

Neo Member
Him and Ness, aye.

I have Toad pre-ordered and I've been able to buy a King Dedede from another Gaffer.

If I manage to find a Little Mac I will sell Rosalina at cost and postage to you =].

Oh cool! I'll be on the look for Little Mac and Ness and will let you know if I grab any one of them.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
That ShopTo stock was crazy - was just checking TweetDeck when it popped up, immediately jumped on the Shulk, has now been dispatched. Woo! :D Take that, stupid £50 scalpers!

I missed out on a Meta Knight though, was proceeding with the purchase when the stock disappeared from my cart and got booted out. Oh well.

openrob

The thing is, I actually just wanted a little shulk amiibo to put on my desk at work or whatever. But I preordered it ages ago. Now it's suddenly really hard to get hold of.

Don't know wether to open it or not basically?

Kyonashi

The thing is, I actually just wanted a little shulk amiibo to put on my desk at work or whatever. But I preordered it ages ago. Now it's suddenly really hard to get hold of.

Don't know wether to open it or not basically?

Open it. You wanted it for display on your desk, for fun. It's what they're meant for.

kubus

Ugh, I'm about to cave. Got Shulk and MK in my basket at amazon.jp...

Shulk isn't even that expensive, but Meta Knight seems super rare in Japan. He's already at 30 euro now.

H1PSTER

Ugh, I'm about to cave. Got Shulk and MK in my basket at amazon.jp...

Shulk isn't even that expensive, but Meta Knight seems super rare in Japan. He's already at 30 euro now.

I would recommend waiting, they are coming back in stock but you have to rush to get them.

If you don't think you'll be able to eagle-eye websites then do it, but otherwise hold strong Amiibro.

kubus

I would recommend waiting, they are coming back in stock but you have to rush to get them.

If you don't think you'll be able to eagle-eye websites then do it, but otherwise hold strong Amiibro.

Thing is, I'm leaving the country on the 23rd, going to Japan until I return in August. I have no idea what the restock situation will be like over there, and I'd like to have my collection complete here at home before I go :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I tried to buy something off Shopto once and it couldn't get past the card verification process so I gave up with them.

JonnyKong

Ooo it's just dawned on me that the Mario Party Amiibos are out in what, five days? Can't wait to get my hands on Toad.

Nope, he's actually out on the 20th.

Shut up Jonny.

EmiPrime

Exactly how I feel until I line them all up like this:

amiibo_2.png

amiibo_1.png

It's beautiful :')

They are. :)

Availability Alert
We're pleased to inform you that the item you have requested is now available to order from Amazon.co.uk. Please act quickly – there's no guarantee that it will remain in stock for long.

Nintendo amiibo Super Smash Bros. - Shulk (Nintendo Wii U/3DS)

Availability: In stock. Dispatched from and sold by Genesys.

Price: £49.99

Yeah, cheers Amazon...

Back from vacation, only to see that the two Gamestops in Germany that still had Rosalina and Little Mac are out of stock now. Goddamn!

Top Bottom