• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Verge Magazine: unhappy about the lack of diversity in FF16

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOTM

Banned
Verge Magazine: FF16 has a medieval approach to diversity

https://www.theverge.com/2023/3/1/23620217/final-fantasy-xvi-diversity-naoki-yoshida-interview

I saw a thread about this on the purple site and realised that 99% of the people unhappy or outraged by these type of things aren’t even from a minority group that they are outraged for.

As a person of colour myself, I can’t understand why are they upset for me whereas not only I couldn’t care less but it doesn’t even cross my mind until they make a big deal about it.

Topher

Gold Member
Star Trek GIF

SafeOrAlone

Banned
It's teenagers who's brains have yet to fully develop and the mentally disturbed. Those are the two groups we are dealing with. I think the strongest thing we can do now is try to ignore them. Meaning no clicks, no fights. Just continue to speak with our wallets, because it does seem to be that the rest of the world is catching up to those of us who can see how divisive and common this behavior has become. I've never really been one to spout "go woke, go broke", but it actually seems to be coming true.

Elios83

Oh dear as if the game quality depended on this bullshit. Developers have the right to do whatever they want for their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom