• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Stitch

Gold Member
I am clearly too weak to watch that weeb shit.

237041.jpg

I personally find Vtubers a little cringe and would rather watch streams with commentary only. I certainly cannot deny that they do make interesting content though.

Pelao

I personally find Vtubers a little cringe and would rather watch streams with commentary only. I certainly cannot deny that they do make interesting content though.
I think everyone thinks they are immune until they run into *the clip*. The one that makes you go, "haha, how silly," and when you realize it, six months have passed and you're watching endurance streams, and 3D concerts. May God have mercy on your soul and may you never run into the clip that sends you down the rabbit hole. For me it was the compilation of Korone shouting "Cacodemon!"

Last edited:
I never thought Vtubers are cringe I just thought "Hey that's actually an interesting idea."

But I thought roleplay ASMR is cringe and now I always listen to it to fall asleep.

To be honest you really just need to find the right person that resonates with you.

---------------------

Did you know there are 2-weekly Hololive Original Song charts? Pretty good to find good songs without having to bother to actually follow all of them:

Last edited:
Some other interesting Vtubers:

Uruka from Phase Connect has probably the deepest female voice I've ever heard. She is also not just a bear Vtuber but also is as hungry as Yogi Bear:

Also highly recommend listening to her songs, her deep voice allows her to sing really well.

Another one is Kiki Lockheart, she is extremely lewd, so if you like lewd Vtubers she is a great pick:

naancy54

Neo Member
Yes, about five seconds of the video in the OP. Other than that, no. I've spent enough time watching anime and video game reactors. Don't need to add anything else.
yes I have seen the first scene was too good but less than that was not good, I will agree with you

I really have bad luck with smaller Vtubers.
Every Sunday evening I search for "Vtuber" on Youtube, filter by "Live" and then pick any Vtuber doing talk/art streams with less than 10 viewers.
At first I usually get along with them pretty well. They are happy someone finally talks a lot in their chat and brings up topics to talk about all the time. I join their Discord. Some even might message me in private DMs there. Most of them even encourage me to see through my own projects.

But then suddenly one day, I noticed that I'm no longer in the Discord. Apparently I've been kicked. And I've also been shadow banned from the Youtube streams. One even blocked me on Twitter even though I don't use that at all. They just erased me from one day to another.

This happened again two weeks ago. I haven't even written anything on their Discord for 10 days when that happened and their last stream was 3 days ago. I'm so curious what the reason is!? Didn't they like one of my jokes? Or did someone tell them something funny about me? Or did they see I commented on a streamer's video who they don't like? But at the same time I don't really wanna bother with bullshit like this and just move on.

It's a bit of a shame because I had finally found someone who grew up with SaGa Frontier in their childhood and as I dedicated my whole life developing games inspired by that game I thought this could be great. But apparently not.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Holosummer MV

with RTX Marine
1690631612500233.png

Buzz Rhythm Live 23 with Mori, Suisei and Subaru overlapping with Holosummer
Free Portion

Parts from rest clipped by /vt/

The second Creepy Nuts song collab with Mori is so kino.

Last edited:

Pelao

Between the karaoke relays and the gen3 debuts, this must have been one of the best days watching Hololive I've had in a long time.

Pelao

My God, I'm new to the fresh hologen experience, but I think I'm enjoying the cringe of this first time collab. Is it always this way?

Top Bottom