• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, Wollan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I only want to be a mod so I can give people silly tags and edit stealth edit the CSS to force every avatar to be this

TibKsmx.jpg

but the full inbox is a turnoff.

Zeke

anyone remember that one poster who had laid out in detail how to abandon a potential unwanted pregnancy. By that I mean totally walk out on the woman and own child. I remember that thread was a huge shit show. His defense was pretty much women get a choice and so should I.

SRG01

Looks like it was for starting a thread called "Massive decline in tablet market" when the report you were sourcing said that sales growth slowed but it's been 15 months so I'm fine with lifting it.

Oh, was that why? Thanks for letting me know :D And thanks for the un-junior :)

The Hermit

Everyone saying "Who?" should be banned IMO. You all have no respect for heroes!

#FreeCrushed

as already discussed in this thread, Crushed reincarnated in another funny member that is now a mod.

I always was suspicious, but the charade was revealed when he was promoted. Funny story: the mod who banned him was de-moded ( but I still <3 him).

Btw, re-reading Otrebor Nightmare posts now. Its like watching Seinfeld.

dity

I can't believe they banned a ninja turtle. He's just gonna come back with nunchucks and pizza and wreck the place.

Demi
Phoenix Dark
Olimario
Hitler Stole My Potato
fistfulofmetal
beerman
doom_bringer
Crushed
snesfreak
Manabyte

...... I don't know. I've got a feeling a lot of them are still around but in alt accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom