• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, Wollan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to MAF and why can't I buy his shirts in the NeoGaf Store anymore? I feel like he left on his own though, instead of getting banned?

I rediscovered some of the original photos, something for the GAF archives maybe:

Fhuta - True Love

Insomniac games dev of the year

Hell yes. I still have a ton of them in my old Photobucket account. I doubt you remember me getting in on the action with you but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Outline Gang.

What were their personalities again? Red guy was always front and center or doing the like, "out there" kinky stuff, Yellow and Blue were always together, and Green was shy or liked to watch?

PodWires.jpg

I have so many more but there's no way I'd be able to post them, I don't even know how I got away with posting them back then, they're lewd as all get out hahahahaha

While I don't approve of his platform politics, Wollan created the coloured stencil men and is thusly a seminal part of this community. I'm not very active here now because it feels a bit like the community I was once part of, with notable exceptions, has moved on. This feels comforting, like a warm blanket with a tastefully sized Sony logo.

Drencrom

Free Dragona and HolyBaikal!

No one on GAF is teaching me anymore about the female fighting spirit or that women are just as capable as men at driving veichles

Lain

Only now saw Wollan back posting in a thread and found this thread. Woah. Great to have you back Wollan.

FZZ

Banned
lmfao @ these old ass members

The new generation is here and we're looking for blood. We're gonna take all your shit.

Before SunhiLegend, there was another gaffer that was pretty amazing at photoshops/gifs, but I think he got banned. Name might have started with a C, I think?

Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Was it crushed?

I rember from way, way back, being just a lurker at the time. I think you are talking about the Swiss dude, Jarosh. Not sure he was ever banned, though.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
lmfao @ these old ass members

The new generation is here and we're looking for blood. We're gonna take all your shit.

2011 generation here, BACK OFF.

gblues

Banned
Wow, welcome back Wollan.

This thread's like a big nostalgia train. I been around NeoGAF longer than it's been called NeoGAF so it's nice to see some old faces come back. :)

Kinan

OMG, just noticed a Wollan post in another thread and could not believe my eyes! Wollan is back! So much memories, crazy times of PS3 introduction, we all were much younger back then. #feelingold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom