• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome to the Graphic Art Music Tech Demo Ultra Addict thread 56k Love Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsomega

Welcome to the Graphic Art Music Tech Demo Ultra Addict thread 56k Love Edition.

Its alright, all demos are 56K friendly, go and download in peace. Hee hee.

These tech demos are more then just technical graphic features. They are about sights and sounds all programmed elegantly into small packages. These tech demos are all 68K or under and most are older generation graphic card friendly blah blah, some are OpenGL and will run on anything compatible yadda yadda yadda.

Make sure to check out the last demo. Its Doom 3'sque and on my 9700 with all IQ at 1024 X 768 it runs at about 15 to 20 FPS. Should give your card a decent fight.

Enjoy.
fr-027 courtesy of Farbrausch. Scene Link
This is is a favorite just for the music alone. It starts a little simple but then starts turning into something a little elegant. The music alone had me in love with this one from the start.
fr-027.jpg

Project Genesis courtesy of C O N S P I R A C Y.Scene Link
project_genesis.jpg

fr-029 courtesy of Farbrausch.Scene Link
Interesting one.
fr029.jpg

fr-030 Candytron courtesy of Farbrausch. Scene Link
NOT WORK SAFE. Another awesome one from Farbrausch. Freeburn posted this one in the other thread but it deserves a repeat.
fr030.jpg

Zoom3 courtesy of AND and Cybermag.Scene Link
This little beast likes to put up a fight. Very nice with a ton of effects going on. It runs alright with all IQ settings cranked up. This is an award winning one too. ENJOY.
zoom3_v1_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom