• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you listening too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fart

Savant
HEYARRRRRRRRRRR

WILL_IS_GAY.gif

will sartain - beep!

seven-new-songs.gif

mt eerie - seven new songs from mt eerie + 2 songs 12"

Qs91.jpg

tjo - you sound, reflect

NEW RILO KILEY IN 9 DAYS BITCHES!
HEYARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ffight.gif

hot tip: the new rilo kiley has leaked. -9 days to go!

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Nirvana - In Utero (the unreleased Steve Albini mix)
Thee Headcoatees - Have Love, Will Travel
Shellac - 1,000 Hurts

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground
An Albatross - We Are the Lazer Viking & Eat Lightning, Shit Thunder EPs
Over the Rhine - Ohio
The Bloodbrothers - Crimes Unmastered Advance (PROTIP: It's awesome)
Liars - They Were Wrong So We Drowned
Merzbow - Music For Bondage Performance
Ted Leo/Pharmacists - Shake the Sheets (PROTIP: Holy shit this is good)
the pAper chAse - God Bless Your Black Heart

Fuck yeah.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Desperado said:
IT'S "TO," DAMNIT!

*BZZZZZZZZZT*

Except on GAF, in listening threads, it's "too." "To" signifies a non-official listening thread. We do have lovely parting gifts, though!

Desperado

Lambtron said:
*BZZZZZZZZZT*

Except on GAF, in listening threads, it's "too." "To" signifies a non-official listening thread. We do have lovely parting gifts, though!

but..but...*brain explodes*

Substance

Captain Beefheart - Safe as Milk Well, where to begin? The well-establish dadaist in rock and roll, Captain Beefheart and His equally unhinged Magic Band is striking in both the right and wrong ways. The colourful garage beats and swirls are irresistible and joyous but whether the abstract vocal exercises and musical vision are more annoying/grating than enchanting really depends. And even as spiritually disorienting Safe as Milk is it ain't nothing compared to the Zappa indulgence harnessed in Trout Mask Replica. Yeah, its some crazy shit. Needs more time

The Move - The Move Here we're hopping along sweet, spledidly melodic territory of the 60's English Pop Scene. True, bouncy classic pop. Obviously not in the exalted league of pop splendours as The Beatles, Beach Boys, The Zombies or The Kinks but these guys and The Small Faces are credible to carry the tradition.

Van Dyke Parks - Song Cycle I'm really fascinated by this record but I can't find any channels to listen to it. Anybody have valued opinions on this?

Right now, I'm laying down Leonard Nimoy/William Shatner - Spaced Out on the speakers. It's most fan-fucking-tastic!

GG-Duo

oh yeah, I'm listening to Feist too

Everybody needs to download "Inside and Out". It's so groovy. My gosh.

Death Cab for Cutie -- The Photo Album (Japanese edition)
Rogue Wave -- Out of the Shadow
United State of Electronica -- U.S.E.
Neko Case & Her Boyfriends -- Furnace Room Lullaby

Dead

well not really...yet
That new Helio Sequence album is pretty disapointing imo...

otherwise, ive been listening to a bunch of gits sac osts and took out the Fran Ferdinand album again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom