• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the hardest game you've ever played?

poodaddy

Ok, wanted to contribute to the thread again after a recent experience....Puss.

I played Puss.

Puss is extremely fuckin hard. No I'm not making a sexual euphemism here, the game Puss. Probably one of the weirdest and most difficult games in existence.

Sekiro or Hollow Knight for me. Both those games I found incredibly difficult. With Sekiro it's mostly because I never fully got used to the parrying in that game so it made it even harder.

Stamps1646

It's also my favorite Xbox 360 game.

dNfUGl8.png

Played a few... but I am going to give the crown o hardest to the thing that took me the longest to do. And it wasn't the whole game per se, was just getting two trophies.

Beat Zico and Zone Zeus. Wipeout HD.

If you know you know...

With every other game played, no matter how hard, I usually could pass whatever obstacles in front of me after around 5-10 attempts. Sometimes 20. Not those two though.. think those took weeks to get.
Wow. That shit is no joke. Kudos.

Drizzlehell

Banned
I'm playing through PoP: The Sands of Time again and I just reached the elevator ride near the end of the game. I completely purged any memory of that whole fight from memory because it's so fucking horrible. Trying to beat this fucking bullshit literally makes me want to quit gaming forever.

daANJS.gif

Top Bottom