• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your favorite Dinosaur?

AJUMP23

Gold Member
We need a thread where we can discuss the Thunder Lizard in all its glory. If you have a soul and breath air then you probably think Dinosaurs are cool. Tell us what Dino you think is cool and why you think it is interesting.

museum-5082786_960_720.jpg

Also if you think they turned into birds, just keep that dumb opinion to yourself.

Last edited:
Dinosaurs don't do much for me honestly.

I guess brontosaurus if you put a gun to my head. They're probably the most impressive when you stand next to their skeletons. There's some cool museums where they have their heads reaching up to the second floor.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Carnotaurus has been my favorite since I first saw it in the early 90s. There's just something about that curved, short bull snout.

Awesome animal, and a high speed runner.

Dilophosaurus just got cooler with the recent discoveries about their crests.

Not a dinosaur though.
True but they're from the same period so that's good enough for me.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I sometimes think about dinosaurs and how through evolution we weren’t the first choice to roam earth. Earth and biology first gave birth to these creatures. And then I think about the asteroid that wiped them out and I’m not a believer in a higher power, but it almost feels like it was Mother Nature cleaning the slate so it could pave way for a greater species with more potential.

Anyway, gotta go with the t-Rex

Last edited:

GymWolf

The one literally called like my first name.

Hint, it's a canadian wannabe t-rex.
e439ee76275395.5c649937d83aa.jpg

Also megalodon and deinosuckus, they both eat trex for breakfast.
7EOVFCY2NBEZJGO3DNXWXNX4TU.jpg
header-deinosuchus.jpg

I was super into dinosaurs when i was little, i was like a literal dinosaur encyclopedia.

Last edited:

Dark Star

Jurassic Park / World depiction of raptors is like the sports cars of the dinosaur world. Just cool af to look at, aggressive, fast, smart, etc.

I guess not technically dinosaurs but pterodactyl, pterosaurs, Quetzalcoatlus, etc were dope. Love to the silhouette/image of them flying in movies.

sound-like-pterodactyl.jpg

Same with large water snakes like Titanoboa

EisKHwgWkAMan36.jpg

and crocodile / alligator types Dinos like Deinosuchus. Made the t-Rex looks like an absolute wimp lol

wp2377056.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom