• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your hygiene routine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

shower every morning (body wash, shampoo, anti perspirent afterwards)
Brush teeth twice a day
shave 3-3 times a week

Xisiqomelir

Avant said:
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

Whattup neobody!

Heysoos

I had a friend who thought he didn't smell, but his BO was horrible. I would sometimes go out of my way to avoid him. It's not like we didn't tell him either, he just didn't believe us. Who knows why.

Anyways for me:
-Shower in the morning / Shower at night after a workout / Shower before going out.
-Old Spice Deodorant twice a day, smells great too.
-Brush teeth after every meal, and again if my mouth doesn't feel completely fresh.
-Shave regularly, unless it's summer. I let it go a bit during the summer, but still shave every week or so.
-I only use cologne if I'm going out, otherwise I find my that my Old Spice deodorant tends to be pretty good at that fresh smell.

thecheese

TheExodu5 said:
picture_12.png

I need to get these...

btw, I always see those things on the ground in pretty much every parking lot I've been in.

Shower every night, brush my teeth twice each day, and use deodorant every morning. I still feel like I smell bad after I do any physical activity, though.

Shower with Shampoo every morning as short as possible, since my skin is dry.
And after workout etc.

Brushing teeth 2 to 3 times a day.

Light spray of cologne every day.

anti-transpirant if it is hot or i am going to work out/do sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom