• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What video game is your most recent purchase?

levyjl1988

Banned
Curious to know what video game title is your most recent purchase?

OcoV8gv.jpg

Here's mine, bought a sealed copy today. That nostalgia.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I bought the Far Cry 5 + New Dawn bundle in June 2020. Funny, I actually finished playing FC5 a bit over a week ago.
Now I have access to two family share libraries that are each over 6,000 and 7,000 games, so I haven't really had to buy any games for a while. Currently playing someone else's Yakuza 2 Kiwami.

carlosrox

Banned
Duke Nukem 20th Anniversary Edition

Mega Legacy Collection 1

Both for Switch.

SMT5 would be there if those pieces of shit didn't cancel my order cuz of the shitty floods here in BC...

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Metroid Dread.

Currently I'm getting my butt kicked by an interation of the Emmi. Just can't get through it. But I hope to finish the game one day.

Holammer

Bought during the Steam Autumn sale: Doom Eternal, Shiness: The lightning Kindgom & Uruz Return of The Er Kishi.
Also grabbed Risk of Rain 2 & The Lego Movie 2 dirt cheap from Cdkeysdotcom at the same time.

⭐ Team digital ⭐

sekiro. was loving it but some shit came up in my life with my health and sekiro is a game that needs my full attention and focus. so im going to wait until i dive in again. from the few hours i did play though, i think it could surpass bloodborne as my new fav FROMSOFT game.

A.Romero

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut for PS5 a few weeks ago and a few days ago I purchased Judgement for PS5 but still on the way.

I've enjoyed GoT (I even created a LTTP thread) and I'm mildly hyped for Judgement. At this point I'd get any PS5 game if it's cheap enough (and physical).

kunonabi

Ran into a bit of cash so I bought collection of SaGa, romancing Saga 2, 3 and Saga Scarlet Grace off the eshop since they were on sale. Didn't have quite enough for Saga Frontier sadly.

Tschumi

Metroid dread.
I'll play it eventually 🥲..
My working hours, coupled with this perpetual cold force me to retire reluctantly to my bed.
Pro tip: Don't get older, it's shit.
... I had every game i could have wanted for a switch... A month later i sold it because i realised a vita, psp, ps4 pro and xss with GameCube and PS2 games were enough. Fuck me lol. I think XSS is next on my sell list

Top Bottom