• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was the final verdict on Fire Emblem GCN? (Japanese version, obviously)

Speevy

Banned
I remember there being some disagreements about it during an impressions thread a while back, and I was wondering if the game will be worth a full price pickup.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I'm not really sure. It did sell 90K on it's first day, I believe, but then I think after it hit 130K, sales totally plummeted. I'm not sure, though. Anyone feel free to correct me.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The game is great if you are a fan of SRPGs definitely a must-buy some of the battles in that game are epic and just pure awesome. if you played the GBA Fire Emblems then you shouldn't have problem with this one because they play almost exactly the same.

ziran

Error2k4 said:
The game is great if you are a fan of SRPGs definitely a must-buy some of the battles in that game are epic and just pure awesome. if you played the GBA Fire Emblems then you shouldn't have problem with this one because they play almost exactly the same.
great, i loved the gba games, the epic battles sound amazing!!!

can't wait :D

CO_Andy

Intelligent Systems can do no wrong. Now I hope Battalion Wars will live-up to Intelligent System's other SRPG series...

Error2k4 said:

Eh, the game is prolly great if you're a fan of Intelligent Systems Srpgs. As a fan of Srpgs I've got a love/hate thing for I.S.'s games, leaning just a bit more towards the hate than the love.

littlewig

Banned
CO_Andy said:
Intelligent Systems can do no wrong. Now I hope Battalion Wars will live-up to Intelligent System's other SRPG series...

Isn't Kuju making the game? I would'nt bet on it.

Top Bottom