• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's it like to be black and have a small šŸ†

Do you got dat Zweihander dick?

• Total voters

Whitesnake

Banned
Whole lot of black dudes have small to medium sized dicks. For some reason white guys perpetuated this myth that every single black dude has like a 14 inch dick. Course white guys are fucking stupid, they are the only people who talk about having a small dicks and volunteer that information for some reason. Never understood why but they actually say it, often.

Nurse I used to work with and I had this discussion. She had been a nurse over 40 years and said something to effect of "I've seen a whole lot of dicks in this job and I'll tell you black guys are usually just average size. The difference is black guys are show'ers and white guys are grow'ers. Soft a black guys dick is big but when it gets hard it doesn't get much bigger. Soft a white guys dick is smaller but it gets a lot bigger when its hard" and then she proceeded to tell me she like white guys dicks because when they get hard they are hard and black guys are hard but like a sandwich bag of play dough. I miss her, she was cool as shit.

Historically, small dicks have been seen as a sign of intelligence and prudence. A sign that one is above such primal pleasures as sex.

Conversely, big dicks are seen as animalistic, primitive. A lesser being thatā€™s only contribution to the world is its ability to mate.

Thatā€™s why all so those old statues and paintings have the smallest, most flaccid dicks ever.

Of course, this way of thinking doesnā€™t make much sense. Human dicks are actually really big for our body size. Most animals our size have much smaller peens. I think gorilla dick is like 2in. max when fully erect?

I dunno, Iā€™m tired of talking about penises.

Last edited:

O-N-E

Had to vote earnestly āš”šŸ—žšŸ“āœ‚šŸš¬šŸ†

Dayum...

754840.jpg

We got one for you, brap brap .

The only women who want monster cocks are one that use it in front of a camera....or ones that have had a lot of battle mileage and regular size doesnā€™t work anymore

if you end up with a gumboot down a hallway lady because your member is small get Gud with one of these babys

IG2hWzs.png

if you get real good your gonna have to invest in plastic sheets

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

In my experience (I will freely admit I suffer from delayed ejaculation syndrome so a good experience to work with) the longer you can keep it hard and up, no matter the size (mine is average), the happier she gets. Long and floppy is of limited utility.

But that doesn't necessarily transfer to enjoyment for yourself. I just want to cum dammit. Won't you let me cum! OH won't you let me PLEASE!

I don't think skin melanin content matters much outside of the racially charged USA. Nobody cares thatchu black and sheet.
526.jpg

Last edited:

Airola

Nurse I used to work with and I had this discussion. She had been a nurse over 40 years and said something to effect of "I've seen a whole lot of dicks in this job and I'll tell you black guys are usually just average size. The difference is black guys are show'ers and white guys are grow'ers. Soft a black guys dick is big but when it gets hard it doesn't get much bigger. Soft a white guys dick is smaller but it gets a lot bigger when its hard" and then she proceeded to tell me she like white guys dicks because when they get hard they are hard and black guys are hard but like a sandwich bag of play dough. I miss her, she was cool as shit.

Lol ok, I can understand that she has seen tons of flaccid dicks on her work, but where the hell did she get to see that many fully erect to make analysis like that, Hooter Hospital? Like man, what the fuck :D

Night.Ninja

Banned
Went out yesterday with some chicks from work and one of them was feeling this Asian guy so I was like Iā€™ll hook it up and then she was like nah heā€™s short and he has small hands Iā€™m like so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s like do you know what that means , Iā€™m still like šŸ˜ sheā€™s like it means he has a small dick šŸ˜•

surprised people believe in this kind of fake science

Romulus

In the military there was a temp rotation for drug tests where everyone was forced be a "pecker checker." Lol. In other words, we had to make sure people weren't cheating by literally watching them piss into a cup. Not fun. Everyone hated it, or pretended to hate it.
Anyway, over the course of time, I viewed maybe 2500 tests in a span of 8 years, and let's just say most of the stereotypes are greatly exaggerated going off that. The only stereotype type that was remotely close was maybe Asian, but there weren't that many of them of them either.

Last edited:
I didn't know black people have eggplants as organs.
But anyway, I guess it's a shock when they find out their black boyfriend has a small eggplant.
Honestly, I didn't think small black eggplants existed. I thought all black people had big eggplants. Kinda like a biological thing.
But in reality, it doesn't concern me, I ain't into eggplants.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
TFW this thread is still up

ksFipdO.gif

If you're black and have a massive mandingo, then you're most likely in this picture:
SxyxNtk.jpg
DsTX7F4UwAE-q7h.jpg

Is this a meme?

Top Bottom