• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the Highest # of Views and Highest #of Posts A Thread of Yours Has Generated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDGF

Soothsayer
You can find out by checking your user profile and hitting find all threads created by 'your name'.

Mine are both for the same thread. It was the 'Moral Question! Would You Ever Have Sex With A Girl Already In A Relationship' thread at 78 replies and 1339 views (as of this count)

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=5695

...for the curious

Guzim

For the highest number of replites it's a tie between What Are You Listening To? and WWE News: Bradshaw is a Nazi with 52 replies. And for highest views it's WWE News: Bradshaw is a Nazi with 1,102 views.

Matlock

Banned
The clear-cut winner is " This Friday - Fahrenheit 9/11" with 249/6,043
Other above-100 reply threads include:

"Just got Psi-Ops in. IT ROCKS YOUR ASSES." 184/4309
"Next-gen, developers should concentrate mostly on locking framerates..." 116/1988
"What are you going to buy next gen?' 116/1723
"Worst game title ever?" 103/2331

-edit-Even though a merger put Shantyman as the topic header (wtf)...

"TRAVOLTA IS ON 3 CHANNELS AT ONCE! ESPN NFL IS IN! (aka the ESPN love thread)" has 511/10,705, which demolishes the rest of my threads. :p

DCX

DCX
69 replies, 1363 views in two separate threads. In the old GAF i had over 130 replies and countless views in my relationship dilemma thread.

DCX

El Papa

Only created 2 threads, this was the most popular:

They just wacked the South Korean ( 1 2 )
El Papa
06-23-2004 04:17 PM
by Lil' Dice Go to last post
97 2,020

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Well, the NBA thread where I banned any MJ vs Kobe discussion got about 16000 views and nearly as many replies, but 90% of those were from DMczaf so that doesn't count.

A very close second? I SPEAK FOR ALL BLACK PEOPLE with 262 replies and 5,571 views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom