• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your worst NeoGAF post or thread?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oh Scopa Scopa I'm not going to try and find all the posts where we butted heads. I don't even think we argued about one of those bullet points you mentioned. Maybe I tiptoed the line?

Don't even worry about it. Like I said, I respect you and the points you brought. So much so that not only can I immediately recognize you from your avatar, that more so that I actually know your name.

God that sounds so pompus but I don't mean it that way. I more recognize posters from their avatars than their names. For example, I recognize Papa Papa from his avatar more than the name. On the flip side I recognize MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima from the name more than the avatar. It's weird but it's GAF.

Edit:
@SLoWMoTIoN is weird in that I both recognize the name and then expect that the avatar will be some prebubecent anime girl with massive tits but it's ok because she's a 5k year old dragon.

Edit2: Oh don't you tag me with a triggered Papa Papa . You know I only have eyes for you boo.
It’s weird because I now you as a poster, but I can’t pinpoint a particular disagreement. It can’t have been too egregious.

Then again, I headbutt with a lot
tenor.gif

so, who knows?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
It’s weird because I now you as a poster, but I can’t pinpoint a particular disagreement. It can’t have been too egregious.

Then again, I headbutt with a lot
tenor.gif

so, who knows?
Like I said, for you it was a Tuesday :)

But back on topic, what I'm trying to say is that while I've headbutted with Scopa Scopa , it's nothing like what I experienced back in 2016 with the link I posted in my original post in this thread.

And @SLoWMoTIoN calm down. I was just seeing if I could get a rise out of you for funsies. Notice that you were part of an edit and I thought it would be funny seeing as how with newgaf I can tag people and they will know when I talk shit about them. You keep on doing your chibi you.

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
...LMAO. Forget it I'm just gonna Chunk you.
Eh? Oh I guess I'm getting put on ignore. Is that a badge of honor? Good god. I actually like you as a poster @SLoWMoTIoN. Jesus, grow a skin.

Edit: I like you Sub_Level Sub_Level . It means absolutely fuck all, but I like reading your thoughts on the gaming side and here :) You're one of the people I recognize by avatar :)

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
And @SLoWMoTIoN calm down. I was just seeing if I could get a rise out of you for funsies. Notice that you were part of an edit and I thought it would be funny seeing as how with newgaf I can tag people and they will know when I talk shit about them. You keep on doing your chibi you.
Whatever Amir0x lol.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I guess my worst post (haven't even made a thread yet - I really should do something about that) was actually a collection of them regarding the subject of a certain xmas confession a year ago. I've only joined up a bit over a year ago, but been a lurker for many years. Many of my early posts were referencing this 'meme'.
I think the last one was directed at the head honcho. His reaction was to change my username hehe Maybe it was also a not so gentle request to let the 'meme' go.
I just wanted a reaction for the achievement. Posted that. Then logged out. And just lurked anonymously for a bit.
Didn't log back in till it was changed back.

I think lessons were learned by both of us.
I'm a smartass who sometimes goes too far.
It's not malicious on my part, just trying to amuse people.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
lol calm down everything I say is ok since I'm just doing it for funsies! Grow thicker skin DC property. smileyface.jpg
You know, I was going to send you a PM apologizing for bringing your name into this, but good god you are irate! I was expecting a tag like Papa Papa or Scopa Scopa (who I also included in my rants) but lordy did you double down! You even brought Amir0x into it! Impressive.

But let's be real here. It's ok to admit that you have a problem with chibi.

I can take the slings and arrows as long as I know that you get help.

Papa

Banned
You know, I was going to send you a PM apologizing for bringing your name into this, but good god you are irate! I was expecting a tag like Papa Papa or Scopa Scopa (who I also included in my rants) but lordy did you double down! You even brought Amir0x into it! Impressive.

Anime posters amirite

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Sure? It is just an artstyle you odd person that thinks a drawing means pre pubes. ngl cringing rn.
Can we make Chunking a thing
Yes. The person above me completely missed the joke and made it weird...

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Sure? It is just an artstyle you odd person that thinks a drawing means pre pubes. ngl cringing rn.

Yes. The person above me completely missed the joke and made it weird...
You know you could have responded with a simple lol and all of this would have been forgotten in 5 minutes when I posted it. I was trying to make a joke with my edit because I like you much like I like Papa Papa and Scopa Scopa .

How to ruin someones interpretation of you in 5 simple steps.

I'm going to have a severe loss of innocence if Papa Papa and Scopa Scopa are supreme assholes.

Sure on the boards they're assholes, but they're my assholes that at times I butt heads with.

I thought you were too.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
You know you could have responded with a simple lol and all of this would have been forgotten in 5 minutes when I posted it. I was trying to make a joke with my edit because I like you much like I like Papa Papa and Scopa Scopa .

How to ruin someones interpretation of you in 5 simple steps.

I'm going to have a sever loss of innocence if Papa Papa and Scopa Scopa are supreme assholes.

Sure on the boards they're assholes, but they're my assholes that at times I butt heads with.

I thought you were too.
A) You’ve just discovered tags

B) You’re drunk

C) A bit from column A, a bit from column B

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
My previous posts were me prior to me being properly lubricated. I'll have to look back to see where it took hold.

Although I'm fairly certain that you all know.

Hard alcohol is a bitch when you decide you have something to say.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
And you posted another kid.
You are mental.
Edit: You do realize that people can see what I actually posted right? In this particular case, there's no(edit)

Sigh it is like I was trying to tell you something. You've called me into this thread to say off putting things I found odd even as bait (as you yourself admitted which is shit) and tried to talk to you which was a mistake. When I didn't say what you wanted me to say (I'm confused am I suppose to just laugh when ask me to? Do you want this :messenger_grinning_squinting: thing?) you started saying even more crap and derailing the shit out of this thread! Then I was called an asshole because OMG SO MEAN I'M DRINKING GUYS I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET A REACTION. Kay? Asshole. I did try to joke around it like 4 posts ago or so (amirox might have bee a bit too far but that doesn't excuse your weird replies afterwards they are fucking cartoon reaction pictures you twit! Fuck off with your bait or troll replies ya drunk) but I'm done.

MV5BMTY4NjA5NzMxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzI1NzUyMjE@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xrnzaaas

Can't remember exact post(s), but I remember posting something specifically anti-LBGT to anger the mods not long before GAF-ERA split. Didn't work as I didn't get banned. ;)

TaySan

Banned
That looks extremely uncomfortable, assuming you wear them with shoes and not just for lounging. I can't stand any feeling of bunching up in my socks.
Honestly i'm used to them it doesn't bother me at all lol
Though i do love my new socks. :D

Stouffers

Banned
Not mine, but these are pretty rough:

TaySan

Banned
This one backfired on me pretty bad. I thought it was an interesting idea. :(

My worst post/thread/message sent?

giphy.gif

Pick One.

Probably my “ill eat my keyboard if this is a hoax” Jussie Smollett comment. Also when I said “you gotta lean right to get likes here” or some stupid shit like that. My 8 day Psych Ward thread was probably too personal but I don’t regret sharing it. Got some valuable feedback that I appreciate to this day, a year later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom