• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which pill would you take?

Choose a pill -

• Total voters

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
635032498703916904.jpeg

I went with the pink pill, because there's just so much that can be done with it. It's somewhat overbroad though, so clarification would be nice, but I think it would be really cool to have the ability to shapeshift. While black would be nice due to being able to basically never have to work, it just seems like every time you try to change the future, it ends up biting you in the rear end.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Orange. That's 3 hours of getting high without weed. The rest have too many tradeoffs. Smartphones also made the red pill completely obsolete.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Black Pill

But - what kind of hassle to my daily life am I facing? My life's already a hassle, so I'm hoping that having the winning lottery numbers every day would help.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Black Pill

But - what kind of hassle to my daily life am I facing? My life's already a hassle, so I'm hoping that having the winning lottery numbers every day would help.
You'd be splitting timelines and creating alternate realities.

Braag

Depends on what you want, convenience, power or money. I'm guessing most are thinking it on a monetary sense, so black pill makes sense to check future lottery numbers. If there's a risk of breaking time continuum then pick grey pill and find yourself a sugar mama/daddy.

If you picked anything other than pink, you're a moron.

That pill is completely broken and negates all the other pills. Shape-shift into anything? Real or imaginary???????......it's completely overpowered.

violence

Orange pill just saves you a little money? Would someone really pick that over flying?

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

That pill is completely broken and negates all the other pills. Shape-shift into anything? Real or imaginary???????......it's completely overpowered.
You would think that but if you became essentially anything other than a human you would probably be too stupid to change back or you would become prey for another animal, probably both at the same time. No thanks, I’ll stay at the top of the food chain.

Kilau

Gold Member
Yellow, Pink and Black are the only good pills, rest are ass. Would pick see into the future.

HoodWinked

Yellow - duration too short
Green - will get boring and prolly get you killed
Blue - death sentence
Orange - basically saving some money
Red - basically a smart phone
Pink - actual power
Grey - actual power
Black - monkey's paw

Yellow, Pink or Grey

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Pink is so ridiculously OP and amazing. Yellow could be useful in specific contexts but it would definitely take practice to master making good use of it. Many thoughts are completely stupid and a lot isn't even thoughts but just gut feelings. Gray is interesting but feels unethical. The results are also very mysterious because people respond to having love for another in different ways and it isn't changing anything else about them to make them particularly good at love.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
The black pill has the most benefits. I'd just ensure I never used the power publicly. Easy.

E-Cat

Gotta say I agree. With that pill, you can pretty much emulate any other pill:

- (Yellow) Can read people's thoughts by literally shape-shifting into their brains.

- (Green) Can shape-shift into a flying creature.

- (Blue) Can shape-shift into a world-class athlete without the downside of dying in 10 years. Pick a sport that only requires you to show up for 2 hours at a time.

- (Orange) Can shape-shift your neurochemistry into feeling high.

- (Red) Can shape-shift into a cyborg w/ a modem and neural lace connection to your brain to access the net.

- (Grey) Can find out somebody's crush and turn into that.

- (Black) Can shape-shift into a machine that has a compressed model of the universe (can pretty much disregard distant galaxies and stuff too far to affect us) and process the next arbitrarily many Planck time steps to see into the future. Can also run simulations of what would happen if you did this vs that. Find a path that will lead into anti-aging medicine and you becoming God Emperor of the Milky Way.

It's stupid.

Last edited:

E-Cat

Orange pill just saves you a little money? Would someone really pick that over flying?
The worst pill.
You would think that but if you became essentially anything other than a human you would probably be too stupid to change back or you would become prey for another animal, probably both at the same time. No thanks, I’ll stay at the top of the food chain.
Did you miss the part where it says you can shape-shift into anything? So, just include a master controller that runs your brain on emulation mode tacked onto whatever you become to make sure you don't lose your identity. Or, better yet, turn into something that has a time switch to turn back into you in 30 min. Also, make yourself have a force field that kills anything trying to harm you within a 100 mile radius.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Bro how can you pick anything but the blackpill?
The description says that you get into trouble for using the power, so black is not optimal neither.

Other pills have no side-effects.

Also, people who want to fly, do you realize that you are still human without a superbody so you can't fly like superman right? You are gonna feel the full air resistance and low temp when you fly in the sky, 5 min and you are gonna curse the day you chose the fly pill over other superpowers :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Basically slower than a car but you can avoid traffic...

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'll change my vote to grey.

I voted before seeing the pills and their description lol. Chose black initially.

Last edited:
Top Bottom