• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which pill would you take?

Choose a pill -

• Total voters

Trogdor1123

The worst pill.

Did you miss the part where it says you can shape-shift into anything? So, just include a master controller that runs your brain on emulation mode tacked onto whatever you become to make sure you don't lose your identity. Or, better yet, turn into something that has a time switch to turn back into you in 30 min. Also, make yourself have a force field that kills anything trying to harm you within a 100 mile radius.
Doesn’t count, that’s plural. Can only be one item.

Trunx81

With a bottle of lotion in one hand; a bag of Doritos in the other.
sW8mgm3.jpg

Imagine you wish to be the GOAT in CoD for 10 years, but after 3 years it gets canceled because one of the developers wrote something inappropriate on X. 🫢

Green, Black.

Flying is cool, though it is somewhat likely to get you killed.

knowing when the next crypto bull and bear start ahead of time is cool as well. Also knowing the betting pools for prez elections, etc.

Roxkis_ii

I was thinking about the yellow pill, as that could be very useful, but thinking about, maybe not knowing what everyone thinks of you at one moment might be better for my mental.

To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind.

Black pill me boss!

violence

I was a green pill guy, but I think the one poster was right that it could get you killed. You still only have the body of a man. Even if I was super careful I’ll most likely get shot out of the sky by some jealous asshole.

With pink pill, (assuming you can’t shape shift into Superman and get two hours of flights,) it still fits well with a stealth life playthru.

My vote has been recast

Trogdor1123

Depends on how you define item
Oh for sure. I’m just pissing around. That was definitely my super close second pic. I’d hate the black pill. The future would always change by the nature of you knowing it and it would become crippling in how it would control you. Would be awful

violence

My only problem with black pill is zero surprises in life. Imagine overly researching a video game that you’re excited about and game itself has no surprises left for you.

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

I was a green pill guy, but I think the one poster was right that it could get you killed. You still only have the body of a man. Even if I was super careful I’ll most likely get shot out of the sky by some jealous asshole.

With pink pill, (assuming you can’t shape shift into Superman and get two hours of flights,) it still fits well with a stealth life playthru.

My vote has been recast
Hard to argue with this point…

Drake

Black Pill easily. Look at the stock market and profit. Or just look at one of the Power Ball winning numbers.

Last edited:

ssringo

1. Take pink pill
2. Shape shift into a flawless power pill dispenser
3. Dispense power pills with no negative effects or restrictions attached
4. Have all the pills and power
5. Rule the world

Trunx81

Flying has the same problem as super strength: The description doesn´t imply any changes in your physiology. Imagine being strong like Superman: Your body would crack under your own power and if you try to lift something heavy, your muscles would tear and you would just die.
Flying at a for humans suitable speed is slow, really slow. And, even worse: What to do about all the bugs in your way?

GymWolf

Flying has the same problem as super strength: The description doesn´t imply any changes in your physiology. Imagine being strong like Superman: Your body would crack under your own power and if you try to lift something heavy, your muscles would tear and you would just die.
Flying at a for humans suitable speed is slow, really slow. And, even worse: What to do about all the bugs in your way?
Din din din din fucking din.

Jsisto

Pink, without hesitation. Yes, I would 100 percent use it for sex. Being a shapeshifter would kick ass.

Hudo

Black can give you a lot of frustation and anxiety... but the temptation is too great not to pick black.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
I think green pill people didn’t think this through. You have a daily hour of flying, tops. Would save you some commute time I guess, but it doesn’t say you’d be flying at jet speed so in an hour you wouldn’t get very far. Cool if you have tons of free time to travel and watch places from high above for a change, but you’d still be earth-bound for the remaining 23 hours.

I can’t believe nobody made a Baldur’s Gate 3 joke about the pink pill yet.

NickFire

Black all day long. Basically gives you all of the pills except Pink if you privately look up massive lottery jackpot winning numbers. With all that money:

Yellow pill becomes redundant. Who gives a shit what they think.
Green - private jets you pay for.
Blue - hire really short people with short legs and arms and then beat them in sports. Good enough.
Orange - buy massive amounts of edibles.
Red - just buy a new phone.
Grey - the bank roll will do just fine replacing the single touches

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
To be honest, I don't even know what accessing the Internet with your mind means ?
Like, some Matrix type shit?

MaestroMike

Gold Member
green, pink and black pills are the ones i’m most interested. green cuz flying would be cool, pink because shapeshifting into like a bear would be cool, but I could also shapeshift into like an eagle or a f-35 jet and have the flying ability granted by the green pill. black pill only to know which stocks are going to go up and down the most and I can pick the one that gives me the best return. ehh I’ll probably pick the pink pill and shapeshift like the liquid terminator lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom