• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who ended up better today? EA buying BioWare or Activison merging with Blizzard?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
200KB on-disc DLC "bonus"

Collector's Edition exclusive DLC

Yeah im sure people with the regular ME3 edition are pissed off for not having a useless robot dog and a hoodie for Shepard. /sarcasm Because that's pretty much the only exclusive ingame things they got. The DLC character, which is the only thing that matter, is available for everyone.

EA now is a major player in the RPG department and Activison became one of the biggest publishers out there ( mostly thanks to CoD).

But at the end, both accomplished what they wanted. More money. LOL

You certainly wouldn't have posted this after dragon age 2

Reuenthal

Banned
In terms of business practices Bioware is probably a worse company.

In terms of games they are still quality, the ME trilogy is excellent, there are positive views on Dragon Age Origin and their Star Wars game. Only DA2 was a disappointment.

Blizzard not sure if anything changed in terms of business practices, in terms of games they have quality games still.

So overall I don't see much of a loss in either case other than some possibly worse business practices by Bioware though those are not really very significant.

Top Bottom