• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is more annoying?

Who is more annoying?

• Total voters

Spyxos

I'm playing Forspoken right now and after 4-5 hours the conversations are getting on my nerves. The last time I was so annoyed by the conversations was Horizon Forbidden West.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I saw enough in that one video where she says something cringe worthy. Not worth my time remembering since it's bad. And I don't want to see it again as it reminds me of not wanting to play it. Post pictures of tight asses instead.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
"Hello, I'm Hugo and I'm very obnoxious. Do you want me to annoy you to death with my little voice?"

08gw73b40ua91.jpg

Doom85

Where the fuck is Morgana from Persona 5? Baby Mario from Yoshi’s Island? Ava from Borderlands 3? Slippy from pretty much any Star Fox game (and for that matter, Tricky from Star Fox Adventures)? Kenny (and plenty of others) from Walking Dead? Emily from Until Dawn?

And of course, the motherfucker of all motherfuckers:

Duck Hunt Laughing GIF

Spyxos

Where the fuck is Morgana from Persona 5? Baby Mario from Yoshi’s Island? Ava from Borderlands 3? Slippy from pretty much any Star Fox game (and for that matter, Tricky from Star Fox Adventures)? Kenny (and plenty of others) from Walking Dead? Emily from Until Dawn?

And of course, the motherfucker of all motherfuckers:

Duck Hunt Laughing GIF
I don't know most of them, since I haven't played those games. And yes the dialogues in Borderlands 3 were annoying but I could somehow live with it.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I only played Horizon 1 about half way and actually liked Aloy's character. What annoyed me was constantly picking up sticks and bullshit and convoluted crafting/rpg elements.

I played maybe 10 hours of Ragnarok and bailed. It wasn't the frequency and the hints that got me, but rather that I just didn't really like any of the characters at that point. Kratos was a worry wort and annoying. Atreus was a brat and annoying. Just thought the dialogue and the acting were pretty poor in general and there really wasn't a driving theme at the beginning that I found interesting.

Played the Forspoken demo. It was fine. Mostly just disappointed with poor controls.

Never played Half Life.

The loser is GOW Ragnarok.

I can't believe Ragnarok developers havnt put out a patch to let us disable hints .don't they realize how much that has hurt the quality of their game in gamers eyes?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Gordon Freeman, dude doesn't say a word and still gets all the puss. How does he do it?

SSfox

Kratos is the GOAT and he is never annoying

Agree about Forspoken (specially) and Horizon, the blabla in those games can be a real torture sometimes

Roberts

Haven't played Forspoken and won't judge it based on the trailers without knowing the full picture, but none of the others are really annoying. Atreus comes close during that one segment in the GoW2018 but that is on purpose. I would vote for Aloy probably - she is so bland and boring to a point where you could say she is annoying.

Fbh

Probably Forspoken.
Only played the demo for like 30 min but the dialog was terrible.

Haven't played Ragnarok but while Atreus was pretty annoying in the first GOW, he wasn't THAT bad. Unless he is much worse in the sequel I wouldn't say he is too annoying

Aloy isn't really annoying IMO, she is just extremely bland and boring

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i think i could climb that wall
maybe i should try walking back and push that lever
hmmm i might be able to shoot that target
i don't think i can go to this area yet

Top Bottom