• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do you all love Lohan so much? (56k death)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky

She's pretty good looking, but she's not that great. Why her? There are so many better choices. Primarily Rachel Bilson.

15.jpg

Seriously...

sq-lohan-drama-intv-mtv.jpg

Bilson > Lohan

Lohan is attractive because she is very expressive and smiley. She is always cast as innocent and imaginative. Her acting is also stellar for the movies she has been in.

Give her another 5 years and she'll be the new Nicole Kidman.

i am wierd tastes in women, lohan is better than the first woman but neither is extremely hot in the eyes of the Ping

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Don't think much of the first's face.

I liek Lohan quite a lot, but then my whole sexual...well, everything seems pretty fucked up. Maybe I should start a thread about it...

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Yeah, I agree.

It's worst when girls claim they have attitude though. It's the least sexy thing I can imagine. It's like a guy calling himself arrogant and thinking it's a plus to my mind.

bilson > lohan!? what the fuck??? she has a pretty decent body, but her face is fucking nasty. lohan is no prized pig herself, but i think she is better looking than this chick.

adam20

people are so predictable. did anyone care about lohan before she started becoming a big star? no. it's always the taste of the month. people are such conformists. whatever. bilson is hotter. lohan without make up looks pretty hideous at times. same goes for all these british/english looking actresses.

belgurdo

Banned
adam20 said:
people are so predictable. did anyone care about lohan before she started becoming a big star? no. it's always the taste of the month. people are such conformists. whatever. bilson is hotter. lohan without make up looks pretty hideous at times. same goes for all these british/english looking actresses.

And Bilson herself isn't one of these "Tastes?"

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'd fuck either of them. You guys are fairies. (Bilson is hotter, though)

Dyne

When I was at Universal Studios Hollywood they were selling a high quality, 8x10 photos of Kristin Kreuk. I bought one and here it sits on my desk to this day. :D

hobbitx

I'll never get what's so amazingly hot about Lohan, I've seen a million girls that look just like her in real life and they never did a thing for me either. I always found Duff way cuter than her.

Oh yeah I forgot, Bilson>>>>>>>>Lohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom