• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With all the talks about mid gen consoles refresh…can’t wait for the next batch of GPU from NVIDIA and AMD.

OverHeat

« generous god »
It’s been a year since the release of the 4090…and I’m already feeling that with some games it’s not enough don’t care if it’s « bad » optimization I need more power anyone in the same boat?
PlayStation user are in for a threat with the rumor PRO version. Upgrade time is always the best time 😜

Dream-Knife

Banned
I think my 3080 will hold me for a while still. I don't play broken western AAA games though.

Maybe a 6090.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Remember when you used the same hardware for 5+ years and the games at the end of the gen were light years beyond the games at the beginning of the gen?

pepperidge farm remembers…

SJRB

Gold Member
1200.jpg

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
It’s been a year since the release of the 4090…and I’m already feeling that with some games it’s not enough don’t care if it’s « bad » optimization I need more power anyone in the same boat?
PlayStation user are in for a threat with the rumor PRO version. Upgrade time is always the best time 😜
Have yet to find a game in which my 4090 isn't enough. The ones where it isn't usually aren't worth your time anyway.

Sethbacca

Meanwhile I’m still over here looking at my 1070 because I refuse to pay modern gpu prices and it’s been still mostly good enough up until recently.

Last edited:
Top Bottom