• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wondering why Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron? Well...

watershed

Banned
No one is wondering why Tillerson called Trump a moron. Politicians and others working in government are hoping that the people around Trump stop him from doing harm to the nation on a daily basis.

You need to explain the way the world works to your bed-wetting president. At least its not a woman with decades of experience in politics and a poor ranking by the NRA, though.

Monocle

You need to explain the way the world works to your bed-wetting president. At least its not a woman with decades of experience in politics and a poor ranking by the NRA, though.
You don't get it, she and her vagina would have wreaked untold havoc on the country by enraging millions of hicks who can't stand to see a woman take charge.

Also, her email scandal is far worse than the email SNAFUs of Pumpkinhead's inner circle. And way, way worse than treasonous collusion with Russia. I mean, obviously.

The even more worrisome development is that most of the 'adults in the room' surrounding Trump are career military used to obeying the chain of command and making do with imperfect orders instead of pushing back against the commander.

Call it the 'Colin Powell' effect.

Monocle

Yep. So stupid and incredibly racist. It's insane.
That's what we get for raising a nation of morons with our embarassingly inadequate school system, while letting propaganda outlets like FOX construct an alternate reality built on anti-intellectualism, bigotry, and blatant lies.

It takes a special kind of asshole to see a chart of the reduction of nuclear weapons stockpile and think we're moving in the wrong direction.

And demand that gets overturned without any consideration of international laws and agreements. Such a fucking idiot manbaby.

YaBish

The Arsenal gifs are the only thing saving this thread from sucking all the joy out of my day.

One of my profs is a advisor on nuclear proliferation for StratCom. She's gonna be disheartened by this for sure.

I don't think Hillary lost because of her gender.
It was a factor. I have multiple friends who couldn't bring themselves to vote for her even with the threat of a white supremacists candidate impacting their and their family's safety for reasons that sounded an awful lot like standard misogyny. It's as ingrained as racism for a lot of folks.

Steel

Banned
It was a factor. I have multiple friends who couldn't bring themselves to vote for her even with the threat of a white supremacists candidate impacting their and their family's safety for reasons that sounded an awful lot like standard misogyny. It's as ingrained as racism for a lot of folks.

I had a righty friend outright say that she might be prone to overcompensating because she's female. Like bluntly say that. My flabbergasted response was "The other guy is Donald Fucking Trump and you think anyone could overcompensate more than he can?".

He ended up voting for Gary. He lived in a blue state so he didn't really make a difference but... Fuck.

daveo42

Banned
I guess Trump thinks violating international treaties related to our nuclear arsenal isn't that big of a deal. Neither is starting another nuclear arms race and/or wiping out the whole of human civilization through nuclear warfare.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
According to the officials present, Trump’s advisers, among them the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, were surprised.
It sounds to me like the officials present, Trump’s advisers, among them the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, are morons, too.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Okay, so I would show Trump two graphs, one shows the rate of deescalation of nuclear arms world wide (so it’ll go up) juxtaposed with another chart showing our arsenal relative to other nuclear powers (but not China because that might set him off).

I had a righty friend outright say that she might be prone to overcompensating because she's female. Like bluntly say that. My flabbergasted response was "The other guy is Donald Fucking Trump and you think anyone could overcompensate more than he can?".

He ended up voting for Gary. He lived in a blue state so he didn't really make a difference but... Fuck.
We were in MD ( I since moved to FL) but it still bothers me. A friend told me a long time ago that white men hated white women more than black men and I thought that he was crazy. Now after everything that's happened over the last decade I realize that he was partially right but didn't need to specify white men at all.

Wag

I keep hearing the argument from my Rep friends that if Trump decides to launch a nuclear attack against anyone, the Generals at the Pentagon will stop it...

Hmmm....

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wonder how long it took to explain to Trump that the unemployment rate going down was a good thing. You think they just gave up and started showing employment rate going up?

What a fucking moron indeed

Shoeless

I keep hearing the argument from my Rep friends that if Trump decides to launch a nuclear attack against anyone, the Generals at the Pentagon will stop it...

Hmmm....

The fact that your friends are okay with having an out-of-control President, as long as he's racist, and hope that the other white generals will stop him from nuking the rest of the world...

That says a lot about your friends.

I know it's an old quote, but that's barely even English.

IQ-tweet.png

Hmmm....
That shit is so fucking stupid even if it were that cut and dry.

“See, these jugs of deadly chemicals have child safety lids so let’s just give the 2-year-old 4,480 jugs of hydrochloric acid. It’ll be fiiiine, he needs an adult to open them!”

FStubbs

Remember when Clinton was being tarred and feathered for being a warhawk who would start World War III when Trump was going around asking why we can't just nuke people?

Who's surprised by this? What has Trump ever done to earn the benefit of the doubt? What has Trump ever done to convince anyone that he's any better than his worst impulses?

Be born white, rich, and become a racist.

TyrantII

This man could cause the deaths of 100's of millions of people with one simple order, and there's no check on him.

He controls the nukes. Let that sink in.

There is nothing between him and that lawful order except someone in the Chief of staff commiting treason and murder. Nothing.

This man could cause the deaths of 100's of millions of people with one simple order, and there's no check on him.

He controls the nukes. Let that sink in.

There is nothing between him and that lawful order except someone in the Chief of staff commiting treason and murder. Nothing.

C0VI5kBWIAEhgoi.jpg

Top Bottom