• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wondering why Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron? Well...

G9QVKfk.jpg

Ah that explains it. Everyone was wondering what story was about to break that caused his twitter diarrhea. Moronnis so predictable.

I can't help but feel that the OP buried the lead here. I think like this thread would get more needed attention if it went with the NBC headline stating the fact that Trump wanted 10x more nukes. I was actually going to make my own because I thought this story somehow slipped by GAF. I only refrained when I saw this and remembered that the OP's headline was part of this story.

daxy

I feel like in a couple days he'll randomly be saying "I'm not saying I said it, but maybe we should increase our nuclear arsenal?"

That's too coherent a sentence for Trump to utter.

Maybe this:

"I never said, I'm not--but maybe, see Pakistan and Iran and Rocket Land are doing this thing, we should do it much, much better. I have many top advisors--all very, very smart people who know a thing or two about this, let me tell you--they agree with me."

gogosox82

*Sees a downward trajectory in graph
*Immediately assumes its bad and demands that it goes up

He is actually dumber than I thought he was and I already thought he was really dumb.

The country will have to break apart for that to happen, we're too politically divided to ammend our constitution. Ultimately, I think a US breakup is going to happen in our lifetimes.

And at this point I'd argue it's for the best. The leadership in Canada would be wise to start preparing for the possibility of several US states becoming provinces.

Would this be the dumbest reason an empire fell apart in history? It has to be up there right next to bringing home someone else's wife?

I remember thinking it couldn't get dumber than Bush. I mean that guy had a poor command of the English language but at least he seemed to have some understanding of his job

I genuinely fear what's to come when Trump wants to go to war. Trump is already duplicating Katrina in Puerto Rico

forms

When I see things like that clip from him leaving the Pentagon, shaking the hand of some military staff, I always imagine what that must feel like.

"This is my moment, my one shot. I get to meet the President during my service. My kids will hear about this."

...and then it turns out to be Trump.

Top Bottom