• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Workers Share Bobby Kotick Horror Stories After He Finally Leaves Activision Blizzard

Deerock71

man kills GIF

Honestly both of these people sound like whiny little shits. Especially Andy Belford. I’d love to hear some more context so I can have all the information and make an informed opinion.

He threatened to have a guy killed? Like, c’mon. I don’t like the guy either, but I’m sure there’s a little more to it than that.

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for the Blizzard dude, tho. Overwatch 2 and it's content policy and roadmap as a service game are shit and the Steam reviews reflect that. Shit products get rightfully shit on.

Perfect example of not every game should get a sequel. Especially GaaS. The writing was on the wall well before launch and everyone knew it would barely make a splash.

Last edited:

zapiks44

I hate Kotick too, but so far these "workers" just consist of a guy whining he didn't want to deal with (deserved) review bombing, and a programmer who looks like a walking sterotype.

Oh, and this article is from TheGamer, a notorious far-left clickbait site. They're basically the new Kotaku. Take everything they say with a grain of salt.

tmlDan

The first one is a bit concerning but the second one is not a concern, that person needs to suck it up. Toxic content and posts should not hurt your wittle feelings when you represent a company, it's not personal to you

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Ah yes. look who is complaining about it. A dude who thinks he is a girl in red hair ( or Nightmarely could be a girl originally ) and another woke he/Retard/him. it's always this same sad existence of sperm.

Bobby kept these idiots on a leech. " you don't like it fuck off" and "Work instead of spending time on Twitter fighting people like a retard "

now that he is gone, like stray dogs they bark. funny they were silent as fuck when he was in charge.

The guy is a legend. he turned the business into one of the biggest video game companies in the world.

Business wise I am talking here, not talking about anything else Bobby did.

Watch the company's performance sharply decline under MS management in the next 2 years ( I would hope not as I love Activision games )

Last edited:

Interfectum

Ah yes. look who is complaining about a dude who think he is a girl in red hair ( or Nightmarely could be a girl originally ) and another woke he/him/retard.

Bobby kept these idiots on a leech. " you don't like it fuck off" and "Work instead of spending time on Twitter fighting people like a retard "

now that he is gone, like stray dogs they bark. funny they were silent as fuck when he was in charge.

The guy is a legend. he turned the business into one of the biggest video game companies in the world.

Business wise I am talking here, not talking about anything else Bobby did.
Yup. Now the purple hairs think it’s their time. Again, good luck to Phil, he’s gonna need it.

Crayon

Something tells me if he wanted a grunt killed he could have done it. I have a hard time believing he'd make any sort of serious threat beforehand. Because if he could disappear one employee, he could do a dozen more. Unlikely this was his first. Would be his first, I mean.

Bogus claim. Sure he may have tormented people psychologically and killed other people but I don't see him mixing the mixing the two. He's a little better than that.

Top Bottom