• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you let your girlfriend sleep with another woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koshiba said:
I just hate this mind set people have that they figure things are okay since it's the same sex.

I think my girlfriend having sex with another girl would be a wonderful, beautiful thing as long as I got to witness and/or stick my peepee into holes. But unfortunately she's not up to it...yet.

Koshiba

mosaic said:
She's too old for you, man.

:lol

No, but seriously, I'm not an "attention whore bisexual" seeing as how I /won't/ make out with random girls at parties because that's stupid, just like I won't make out with random guys.

batbeg

Adamrogo said:
You got engaged at 20? Is she your first girlfriend? Dude, slow down.

I was 19 at the time, actually. No she's not my first girlfriend, and no I'm not going to "slow down".

I regret making this topic as I didn't realize moral GAF would be running in. Once again, I'm not looking for advice, as the details of my relationship were not entirely written in my opening post. Just wondering what others would do in the situation. Now I know :lol

By the way, the girl that she wants to have sex with is a friend of mine, and we've been together (the three of us) recently, so I am completely trusting everyone at every step of the situation here. I see nothing different between those who would be okay watching and me not being there to watch but being aware of it.

Koshiba

funkmastergeneral said:
I think my girlfriend having sex with another girl would be a wonderful, beautiful thing as long as I got to witness and/or stick my peepee into holes. But unfortunately she's not up to it...yet.

What if she wants to see some guy fuck you up the ass? ;) I know some girls that are into that too. :lol

Also, not trying to be moral-GAF honestly. I don't really care what other people do for the most part, was just stating my own opinion/experience on that. Everyone's different and has different views on life, those are just my own. :x

batbeg

Lhadatt said:
And another thing... How typical of a GAFfer to request advice and then reject it when it's something he doesn't want to hear! I don't care if I'm right or wrong, but I fail to see where you get off dismissing my opinion outright. This just contributes more to my impression that you're in way over your head with this.

I didn't ask for advice. It's a thread for discussion, I don't need people saying my relationship has problems and for me to believe it.

op went into damage control mode with amazing speed

Koshiba said:
Also, my friend's baby's daddy when they were together sucked off another guy and told her it wasn't cheating because it was with another guy..

has anyone previously observed to you that most of the people you know are screwed up?

aoi tsuki

Let me be a little more specific...

batbeg said:
...as I know she could never have an emotional relationship with a woman.

Thankfully I know this won't lead to problems for us.
You don't know shit. You don't know what she'll get out of the experience any more than she does. You seem to think that this'll be some hippy love free-for-all where everyone follows their carnal desires, and at the end of the night you go home to your girl, secure in the knowledge that no matter how good her experience with another woman was, she'll never leave you for her. Yeah, good luck with that. It's the same kind of seeming immaturity that would tell her no out of spite.

Koshiba

dark steve said:
has anyone previously observed to you that most of the people you know are screwed up?

Not most, but I do know quite a bit of weird people. The girl (my friend) herself isn't all that weird, she just had.. bad taste in guys I suppose. :/

GHG

batbeg said:
I was 19 at the time, actually. No she's not my first girlfriend, and no I'm not going to "slow down".

I regret making this topic as I didn't realize moral GAF would be running in. Once again, I'm not looking for advice, as the details of my relationship were not entirely written in my opening post. Just wondering what others would do in the situation. Now I know :lol

To answer your question then:

Would I allow the random girl I picked up at a club and have been having sex with for the last month or so to do it? Errr yeh.

Would I let the woman I plan to make my wife and probably have kids with do it? Hell the fuck no.

Could you imagine? "Daddy!... Whats Auntie Sasha doing to mommy? She keeps screaming." "Oh don't worry son, thems be screams of joy and happyness, Auntie Sasha is making mommy more happy than I could ever wish to make her".

Fuck that shit. Think long term if you're engaged to this woman.

Lhadatt

batbeg said:
How would you feel about this somewhat awkward situation?
I regret making this topic as I didn't realize moral GAF would be running in. Once again, I'm not looking for advice, as the details of my relationship were not entirely written in my opening post. Just wondering what others would do in the situation. Now I know

Moral GAF? :lol There's not much in the way of morals to this, it's just a simple fact of life that human stupidity prevents truly polyamorous relationships (which is what you're entering into, despite how much it's colored as "just sex") from working properly. I don't have science, stats, or anything ZOMGSERIOUSSOURCE to back this up, but just my observations up to this point in life.

I don't really care if you're asking for advice or not; but you did pose a question in the first post, and it's more or less being answered. To dismiss this stuff outright because it doesn't fit the Jeopardy format or whatthehellever you wanted is pretty gosh darned silly.

Adamrogo

Banned
AlphaSnake said:
Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tiholyshitguys what happened? I think I blacked out

lol, Check the gf thread for more titties.

mosaic

go eat paint
As a card-carrying member of immoral-GAF, let me tell you how this will end:

You two are going to break up.

Maybe not because of this, but because of something -- for the simple reason that you are hellafied young... and the odds are ridiculously against you.

Bury your head in the sand, cover your ears, do whatever: I'd rather bet on a 500-to-1 longshot at the track than your relationship.

Engaged at 20? Been there.

So, let her have her fun. Have your fun too. Have a 4-way. Have a 6-way. Seriously. It won't help your relationship, but in the GRAND scheme, it won't be the thing that kills it.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I personally think that you might be intellectually jealous... but you wouldn't feel hard wired biological jealousy as you would with a man.

batbeg

Lhadatt said:
I don't really care if you're asking for advice or not; but you did pose a question in the first post, and it's more or less being answered. To dismiss this stuff outright because it doesn't fit the Jeopardy format or whatthehellever you wanted is pretty gosh darned silly.

I'm dismissing people who think they understand me and my relationship off of this thread (ie you calling me out on being delusional when of course you're entirely unaware of the relationships involved), not anyones answers. I'm listening to people's replies, believe it or not, and am considering whether or not to let this go down. But I am absolutely fine with dismissing comments that I don't see as relevant or unjustified (for example: mosaic's, 2 posts up).

The number of people who do see this as cheating is something that's giving me pause for thought and making me think to say no, though.

LCGeek

formerly sane
If this is a serious question, then yes granted I knew about it. This happens in other communities the one I'm in we call it poly amarous relationshis. In other words partners are free to engage with each other and there's no strings other then that you remain safe so to speak. This works and the swingers community or the decent parts are proof. Not everyone can handle this because they believe in a stupid concept like monogamy applies to everyone in society where only a few could handlle true mongamy.

GHG

Oh and this as well:

img.php

batbeg said:

By the way, the girl that she wants to have sex with is a friend of mine, and we've been together (the three of us) recently, so I am completely trusting everyone at every step of the situation here. I see nothing different between those who would be okay watching and me not being there to watch but being aware of it.

Hoestly, what the fuck were you expecting?

Oh...I get it.. you were ATTENTION WHORING.

You didn't ask for it, but I'm giving it anyway. 20 is WAY too young to be engaged. You haven't experienced ANYTHING yet.
Going down the who "group" road is just trouble waiting to happen.

I'm going to rile a few people here, but what the hell. I don't buy into the whole "bi" thing. It's just an inability to choose which side of the fence you want to be on. Same applies to your girl.

In the end, she wants to cheat on you, but figures it's "ok" if you're there and it's with a girl. She doesn't love you if she's not willing to make you her one and only, same applies for you. It goes against so many things as far as relationships are concerned. It's a meaningless engagement and you'll end up broken up.

Why? Because it'll never be "enough"... it'll never be exciting enough to be JUST you or JUST her.

You point figures at "moral GAF", but at what point will morality actually step in and slap you in the face? There's "experimentation" and then there's going down a road that there's no coming bacvk from.

Lhadatt

batbeg said:
I'm dismissing people who think they understand me and my relationship off of this thread (ie you calling me out on being delusional when of course you're entirely unaware of the relationships involved), not anyones answers. I'm listening to people's replies, believe it or not, and am considering whether or not to let this go down. But I am absolutely fine with dismissing comments that I don't see as relevant or unjustified (for example: mosaic's, 2 posts up).
I don't have to know the relationships involved, your statements in this thread bear high degrees of delusion. I call 'em as I see 'em, sorry that you can't objectively handle that. Good luck with that can of worms you've opened!

Adamrogo

Banned
batbeg said:

So you're marrying the first girl who would sleep with you? Dude, it's totally possible you two will be happy and stay together, but be realistic. Getting engaged at 19 is not.

Regardless, let her lick some snatch, it won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

HolyStar

Banned
Wait, so you are actually mad that you get to touch other girls but guys can't touch her?:lol Seriously, I won't understand most of you. If my woman let me have some fun with other girls while being with her and wouldn't do anything behind my back, I would be fine with that. I might feel a little bad about it, but if she lets you that is fine. Just hope she doesn't enjoy being with a woman more than being with you, otherwise you are screwed.

It's just one more complication, imo. You're young and engaged, so chances are your situation is pretty complicated as it is. I don't think there's anything wrong with it per se, just that it's another thing that could go haywire.

Let her do it, don't let her do it, let us know how it works out.

LCGeek said:
If this is a serious question, then yes granted I knew about it. This happens in other communities the one I'm in we call it poly amarous relationshis. In other words partners are free to engage with each other and there's no strings other then that you remain safe so to speak. This works and the swingers community or the decent parts are proof. Not everyone can handle this because they believe in a stupid concept like monogamy applies to everyone in society where only a few could handlle true mongamy.

Is it bannable to reference eating popcorn? Because that's really all that's left at this point.

batbeg

Adamrogo said:
So you're marrying the first girl who would sleep with you? Dude, it's totally possible you two will be happy and stay together, but be realistic. Getting engaged at 19 is not.

Regardless, let her lick some snatch, it won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

She wasn't my first girlfriend, I already said that. As for being realistic, I know very well that you feel like you wish you had a more promiscuous time at university thanks to the other thread :p But that's not for me, or her, and we're doing what we want.

Happy to have your pledge for support on the side of "would let". So that's 1 against 25.

Xeke

Banned
Wouldn't that make your girlfriend a lesbian?

Unless you taking it in the ass wouldn't make you gay. I don't get it.

pnjtony

My girlfriend and our mutual female friend "sort of" got it on a little over a year ago. Just some kissing and heavy petting. She was doing it to get me going but I think she was a little into it as well.

I wouldn't mind having her "hook up" but I'd have to be there if only for the possibility of getting invited to join

batbeg

Simply from the amount of posts on it, I think I will tell her "no" unless I'm there to, er, "monitor" it? I don't entirely see a difference between watching your SO have sex with someone else and not watching but knowing they're having sex with another, but this seems to be the safest bet for most people.

I'm sure she can wait a few weeks.

Dai Kaiju

Rorschach said:
So if there isn't a penis involved it isn't cheating?

Anthropologically speaking...yes, that's correct. The reason men get so jealous over sex is because they need to be sure the baby their partner is carrying is their own. If the woman is only having sex with another woman, this isn't really an issue. Whether or not there is an actual baby involved is irrelevant. This is basic human instinct.

Ask yourself this question. "How upset would I be if I walked in on my girlfriend/wife having sex with another girl?" Now ask yourself the same question, but replace 'another girl' with 'another dude'.

batbeg said:
I'm sure she can wait a few weeks.

Piece of cake when you two will have an eternity together...

Jason's Ultimatum said:
What does it mean to "lez" out?

Same as "dyke" it out man...eat box...finger box...kiss...lick and suck breasts...just going all out man!

Adamrogo

Banned
Dai Kaiju said:
Anthropologically speaking...yes, that's correct. The reason men get so jealous over sex is because they need to be sure the baby their partner is carrying is their own. If the woman is only having sex with another woman, this isn't really an issue. Whether or not there is an actual baby involved is irrelevant. This is basic human instinct.

Ask yourself this question. "How upset would I be if I walked in on my girlfriend/wife having sex with another girl?" Now ask yourself the same question, but replace 'another girl' with 'another dude'.

If I walked in on my girlfriend fucking another chick, I would have the hardest hard on of all time. You're right, I'd be miserable if it were a guy though.

batbeg

Jason's Ultimatum said:
What does it mean to "lez" out?

Polite way of saying eat snatch. Or something.

Adamrogo said:
If I walked in on my girlfriend fucking another chick, I would have the hardest hard on of all time. You're right, I'd be miserable if it were a guy though.

:lol
It's funny because it's true.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
it can fuck things up and change things

call lex and terry at 866 - 977 - Do Us and ask
they give advice all the time for this
things to help decide yes or no besides "it's cheating" or"that's hot"

batbeg

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Eh. I was hoping someone got the South Park reference. :\

Sorry :( I remember it now that you've said it (Chef says it to them, right?) but... it's gone now, I'm sorry :(

aoi tsuki

ForzaItalia said:
Piece of cake when you two will have an eternity together...
Engaged at 19, threesomes with fiance, fiance wants to fuck a woman without him there. All the makings of a successful trainwreck.

SupahBlah

Banned
No because its cheating she would be upset if I was with another guy.

Yes I'm boring, you can take my man card now

Verse:
I just got off of work
It's 1:30
I'm kind of hungry
Cause I know my girl lonely
Goin' back to my crib
It's kind of early
Surprise my girl because I know she waitin'
I open the front door
I hear moanin'
For real somebody
I'm finna kill somebody
Then I get closer
I hear groanin'
Bust in the door and see my girl with a chick
Thats when I know that...

Chorus:
My girl gotta a girlfriend
I just found out but it's ight
Long as I can be with her too
And really it's not a problem
Cause I'm gonna make it do what it do
Cause havin' two chicks is better than no chicks
I'd rather just join in and keep my girl and keep the other one too
Cause I'm gonna make it do what it do...Girl

Verse:
Do you know your wrong shawty
Ya coulda told me
That you were sleepin' with a chick
How the hell you gonna be leavin' me out
I thought we was better shawty
You so stingy
While you was kissin' on her
I could behind her dribben baby
Talkin' bout I be wack girl
But I'm so cool wit it
Both of ya'll in my bed
And watch what I do wit it
Girl imma fool wit it
Imma fool wit it
So slide over for me shawty
Let me show you how a player get down
Cause I'm bout to give you both the business
Beat it up until ya say ya finished
Then off to the other one
Got em bustin like a gun
So i don't really care that

Chorus:

Hook:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh (Convict)
O O O O Oh oh oh oh oh (Convict)
O O O O Imma have ya singin
You gon be singin
Imma have ya singin
I know what ya like
Imma have ya singin
You gon be singin (hey shawty)
Imma have ya singin
I know what you like

Chorus:

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Lesbians remind me of my mom (don't. fucking. ask.)

So no i wouldn't let her..but if she did it behind my back, well i guess i won't mind. I'd just go out and cheat with a man. I always encourage experimentation.

ok first contrary to what GAF says, i know more people in REAL LIFE that have been married by your age and they will stay together than all of GAF will in their sensible relationships.

2nd dont do it.

DemonSwordsman said:
ok first contrary to what GAF says, i know more people in REAL LIFE that have been married by your age and they will stay together than all of GAF will in their sensible relationships.

You must be a farmer or live in the "cawntree"...

Bulla564

Banned
I would say no unless I'm there, just cause I think it would be HOT as shit.

After I'm all sexed out after a few years (and after getting tired of threesomes), I would kick this chick to the curb. I would NEVER let her be the mother of my children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom