• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you let your girlfriend sleep with another woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyStar

Banned
Now here is the real question, would you get mad if you caught your girlfriend cheating with Ryan Reynolds? She ain't just sucking on him either, he is back their, pounding away at her ass. Would you be mad at her or would you be like "eh, can't blame her."

HolyStar said:
Now here is the real question, would you get mad if you caught your girlfriend cheating with Ryan Reynolds? She ain't just sucking on him either, he is back their, pounding away at her ass. Would you be mad at her or would you be like "eh, can't blame her."

dude, Ryan Reynolds? I would join in.

batbeg

HolyStar said:

Yeah man, there has to be a "join" option in there, right?

Better yet, can I like throw her the fuck away and keep him?

HolyStar

Banned
funkmastergeneral said:
dude, Ryan Reynolds? I would join in.

Yeah man, there has to be a "join" option in there, right?

Better yet, can I like throw her the fuck away and keep him?

Just out of curiosity, are you guys straight? Just wondering. Anyway, are you saying you would hate it if your wife cheated on you with a sleeze ball but if the guy was hot you wouldn't mind?

the perception that it will affect you differently than another male having sex with your girl is only because it has not happened yet.

the road this is leading is a sign that the relationship is in deep troubles.

batbeg

onadesertedisland said:
the perception that it will affect you differently than another male having sex with your girl is only because it has not happened yet.

the road this is leading is a sign that the relationship is in deep troubles.

I alluded to it but didn't say anything specifically, but we've each had sex with one these girls, so it's happened.

Arde5643

Asking GAF for advice on relationship will ruin you.

If you told her no, good for you if you care about your relationship, bad if you just care for fun. Vice versa.

soultron

Banned
Sounds like you got engaged too early. Who was it that proposed the open relationship?

Have you not had enough sex to settle in on one vagina? I'm just curious. It sounds like someone isn't ready to commit to a closed relationship (marriage?).

methane47

Koshiba said:
Also, my friend's baby's daddy when they were together sucked off another guy and told her it wasn't cheating because it was with another guy..

........... I move away from the computer to throw up

chocorama.JPG

Davedough

You mention that you're engaged and in love, but honestly, if either of you are even remotely thinking about being with another person, that relationship is doomed and its not love. When you're in love with another person, you shouldn't need or want intercourse with another person, no matter what the gender.

SRG01

So, basically this is a swinger question, but with a woman.

Honestly, it's up to you. I can't condone the behavior because I don't believe in it. But, I'm not going to stop you if you are okay with it. Just know what you're getting yourself into, especially since this is setting the tone of your future marriage as well.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
mosaic said:
Only if it's Adamrogo's girlfriend...

uhh.jpg

... am I right?
I saw the first half of that pic and was like "eh, a bit thick" then I hit the spacebar(page down) and i was like DAAAAAAAAMN.

Zilch

Banned
batbeg said:
Not only would I watch but I would be involved if it weren't for the fact I'm 300 miles away.

Why are you two 300 miles away from each other?

Is this an.... INTERNET girlfriend? Are you engaged to someone from the INTERNET?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Zilch said:

Is this an.... INTERNET girlfriend? Are you engaged to someone from the INTERNET?

That doesn't actually happen, does it? Getting engaged to someone you've never met in person and only communicated with on the internet?

PolyGone

Banned
shit man, you're separated by 300 miles? you're really letting the kitty out of the bag if you agree to this. Before you know it, she'll have had sex with this other person more than she has with you!

batbeg

Zilch said:

No. If you're taking so much interest in reading my posts, I've pointed out we've been together plenty of times. I'm at uni.

Hero

You're engaged to her, so that means marriage and eventually kids most likely.

Do you want to have kids with a woman that wants to engage in acts of debauchery and lust like that?

Seriously, if you want to share your sexual partners with other people, then do it with a girl you're not emotionally attached to. But you already mentioned you experimented with another couple. I'm assuming you're both swingers? That relationship is already headed for disaster, dude.

Zilch

Banned
batbeg said:
No. If you're taking so much interest in reading my posts, I've pointed out we've been together plenty of times. I'm at uni.

I read most of your posts, I think. I just never saw an explanation for that distance.

batbeg

Zilch said:
I read most of your posts, I think. I just never saw an explanation for that distance.

Yeah, I didn't say why, I'm just saying it's not like I proposed to someone I didn't know. We're "from" the same town.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Why not? She is being honest and upfront about it. Not to mention it ain't a bad thing to get off too:lol

But at the same time, Its really no different as another man plowing her. I always find it amusing people have this heaven and hell difference just because of the sex but its still cheating in the end.

I would say why not out of the two. She is telling you about it, you know the other girl and everything. So...why not? You can't really ever control other person. So whats the purpose of holding them back? They are going do what they want one way or another. But might I add, act a bit jealous too. Girls get off on that stuff allot of times ^_^

Then again...I wouldn't really listen to me. I'm in the Join in group If Ryan Renold's is plowing your girlfriend. Hes really sexy:lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
If I could arrange it that a girl I was with would get busy with another woman, while I watched or participated and she would never touch other dudes, I would, from that point on in my life refer to this time as 'the golden age'

EDIT: oh right, you're going to marry her? uhhhh. Well, I guess you're better of seeing if she's into this stuff now than finding out later. You could lose her to women in general, but saying no won't stop that from happening if it's on the cards.

I_D

Lyte Edge said:
That doesn't actually happen, does it? Getting engaged to someone you've never met in person and only communicated with on the internet?

I would never do it....

But it seems like the best way to set up a relationship, doesn't it?

You never see the person, so your bond is forged solely on personality.
If the people aren't shallow, that seems like a perfect way to do it, doesn't it?

Koshiba

Immortal_Daemon said:
I would never do it....

If the people aren't shallow, that seems like a perfect way to do it, doesn't it?

Doesn't usually work though since a lot of people portray someone they aren't on the internet. Yes, I've had online relationships before so I know from first hand experience. :(

batbeg

Immortal_Daemon said:
I would never do it....

My first girlfriend was an internet thing, and though she's the only ex I still care for it really doesn't work in any way. Intimacy and a physical presence are really necessary for things to work, I think.

That said, my Mom and Step Dad met online. On Slingo at that.

Adamrogo

Banned
batbeg said:
My first girlfriend was an internet thing, and though she's the only ex I still care for it really doesn't work in any way. Intimacy and a physical presence are really necessary for things to work, I think.

That said, my Mom and Step Dad met online. On Slingo at that.

Was the cybersex good?

VAIL

I say sure, the foundation is already there, and you are young. If things go wrong, you have plenty of time to go and find someone else. Letting her do this will probably open up more things for you, so let her have at it.

If No: Then, No.

If Yes: Then, seven words:

Ladies Using STRAP ONs on Other Ladies.

Consider that you're not the only person that could make her moan and, for a short time there after, sit and walk funny.

LCGeek

formerly sane
dark steve said:
Is it bannable to reference eating popcorn? Because that's really all that's left at this point.

Don't like move on I forgot you like to make a big stink of nothing. I said what's perfectly legit within the rules of the TOS.

Ronok

This is coming from a person who would have the same (negative) reaction to walking in on my SO with a man or women, but, I wouldn't let this happen.

First of all, you're saying it's ok if you say yes, she will respect that etc. But after a few times of you saying yes, you get uncomfortable with a proposition and say no. She's gunna be pissed. She will probably do it anyway.

Next up, will you be comfortable with this becoming a regular occurance? Her going and fucking this women? If it's something new, it's likely to be more exciting for her then fucking you so why wouldn't she want to do it again. I'd suggest she might not enjoy it but, you've already said she's done it before.

As you're at Uni, she doesn't have anyone to go to when she gets horny.. You've given her someone to mess about with. I mean this situation surely would be hard to manage/monitor whilst you're there, but, being 300 miles away makes it pretty obvious what's going to happen right?

Zenith

Banned
:lol

She wants to have sex with someone else whilst you aren't there and the OP thinks they're going to be together forever.

aoi tsuki

HolyStar said:
i was about to post a pic of Ryan Reynolds, then i did a GIS and saw a thumbnail of his ass. Shit just got a little too real. i'm handing in my resignation to the Ryan Reynolds Fan Club. :(

I'm just scratching my head wondering just WHAT the TC was hoping to get out of this?

Validation? Advice even though he says he didn't want it?

Color me confused as to WHAT he was hoping to accomplish..

Here... I'll state this very plainly. YOUR GIRL IS A (explitive deleted due to ban fear). SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU AND SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU WHILE YOU'RE GONE.

If she "loved" you, she wouldn't want to be dicking around with other people, regardless of gender. Same goes for you... if you "loved" her, you wouldn't let her be getting pleased by anyone but you.

I know my stomach would be in knots if I knew for a second that someone other than myself was touching her.

This topic actually sickens me.

Dilbert

OK, so here's the deal.

Most of the people who are telling you not to do this are not objecting on moral grounds -- they are objecting on PRACTICAL grounds. It's very simple: The vast majority of the time that people in a monogamous relationship start having sex with other people, whether condoned by both partners ("swinging") or not ("cheating"), the relationship fails. Many posters have shared their own anecdotal evidence, but I'm sure you would hear the same thing if you asked a much larger set of people. It's just how it works with human beings, no matter how we wish things might be otherwise.

So, there is an extremely high probability that your current relationship is already doomed since this isn't the first time you have involved others in the bedroom with you and your GF and she obviously enjoyed the experience enough to want to do something like it again. There are other risk factors that drive the probability even higher that things won't end well: your age, the distance, the fact that you're in college and people change a LOT in college. For what it's worth, the only couples I know who survived this situation did it ONCE, realized instantly that they had barely survived a game of Russian roulette with their feelings, and NEVER did it again. And, more than that -- not only did they not do it again, they truly didn't WANT to do it again.

Claiming that every person is unique and every relationship is different is a truism -- it isn't a valid rationale for believing that somehow, you will be the 0.01% (or whatever) that survive this situation intact. Lhadatt is dead-on -- why in the world did you create this thread if you didn't want to listen? You're picking and choosing what you want to hear: "Oh, it's still OK, but maybe I should be there." No, dude -- IT'S NOT OK, PERIOD. Unless you recognize that things are doomed and have changed your stance to be, "well, I should enjoy things while they last," which is where mosaic was coming from. The way he worded it was harsh, but he's basically accurate as well. The simple fact is that most of your dating life is going to be a series of failures, but the purpose of that sequence is to a) have some crazy-ass fun and b) learn about who you are and what you're really looking for. It's training to eventually get things right with a quality girl (or guy, if the ladies are reading this) since we do NOT come into this world knowing shit about how to make someone happy over the long run, and you don't want to find yourself in the situation of losing someone great because you didn't go through the necessary screw-ups when you were supposed to.

Finally, I'm not some kind of genius about dating. I'm not that attractive or smooth, and I'm not a psychologist by training. But there are three kinds of people in the world -- those who burn themselves on a hot stove repeatedly, those who burn themselves once, and those who watch the other two kinds burning themselves and figure out to stay the fuck away from the stove when it's hot. I try to be in that last category as much as I can, and I tell others about where I got all those little scars on my hand to do my part.

So take it or leave it, man, but at least recognize that a lot of people made a gift of their time and hard-earned wisdom in this thread...and in a lot of threads on GAF. They don't know you, they don't have any kind of stake in what happens to you, and yet for some reason, they take the time to share some shit to try and help you out. You very well might have to go burn yourself, but at least show some respect.

Evander

"industry expert"
batbeg said:
as I know she could never have an emotional relationship with a woman

You're probably kidding yourself.

I wouldn't let my girlfriend sleep with another woman any more than I would let her sleep with another man.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Damn shes a smokin hot butterface, but i could get used to it. Do you get to watch or what?

Why do people find issue in her face so much? It's true that she's a butterface, but it doesn't make her unappealing or anything.

Also, I lol at the TC for saying that his gf couldn't love another woman.

Yeah, he knows the mindset of high school girlfriend so well. :lol

Fjolle

ForzaItalia said:
Koshiba said:
No, the "kiss" isn't what "made me bisexual." I'm attracted to both the opposite and the same sex though. IMO, kissing another girl would be the same as kissing another guy. Which I personally view as wrong. Also, I'd never do that to my friend anyway, I've grown up with her so she's more like a sister to me so the kiss was awkward as well. =[

Also, my friend's baby's daddy when they were together sucked off another guy and told her it wasn't cheating because it was with another guy..

I just hate this mind set people have that they figure things are okay since it's the same sex.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot it's IMPOSSIBLE to be attracted to both males and females! My bad! I'm just faking it. Queue eyeroll.
What's his MSN and Facebook account?
Fixed that for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom