• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you trust a whore

Mista

Banned
XMUy.gif

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
A casual whore vs hardcore whore are different OP needs someone, or a whore they can trust.

sh2dc

Banned
to be true trust has no parameter , but on some stands off course we can trust every human beings if we wanted to believe .

highrider

Banned
No matter how many times she showers, I don't think any cleaning routine can kill the pile of germs from 1,000 dicks.

Yeah it’s a psychological thing with me. Would never. I knew some guys in the army that spent most of their checks on hookers. In Germany in the 80s it was legal, the girls seemed pretty clean, they had check-ups and stuff as part of operating. I just never found it all that difficult to get laid, and I’m generally fine with rubbing one out in a dry spell lol.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Yeah it’s a psychological thing with me. Would never. I knew some guys in the army that spent most of their checks on hookers. In Germany in the 80s it was legal, the girls seemed pretty clean, they had check-ups and stuff as part of operating. I just never found it all that difficult to get laid, and I’m generally fine with rubbing one out in a dry spell lol.

Its still legal in Germany afaik.

Great Hair

Banned
···· sǝɹoɥʍ ʞuɐɹ ǝɹ´ʎǝɥʇ ʎɹʇunoɔ ʎɯ uᴉ puɐ ɯǝɥʇ ɟo sǝɹnʇɔᴉd ǝɹoɯ ǝʌɐɥ ʻpunoɹɓʞɔɐq ɹǝɥ oʇ uoᴉʇuǝʇʇɐ ʎɐꓒ

·ssǝuʎʞuᴉʞ ʎɯ sᴉ ǝʇɹɐɔ ɐๅ ɐ uǝɯoʍ ɓuᴉʞɔᴉd puɐ xǝs ʇsnſ ·ɹǝʇʇǝq ǝɥʇ ʇɔɐʇuoɔ ǝʎǝ ssǝๅ ǝɥʇ ʻǝɹɐ noʎ sɐ snoʌɹǝu sɐ ǝɹ´ʎǝɥꓕ ·ʎɐʍʎuɐ ǝๅʎʇs ǝᴉɓop ɹǝɟǝɹd ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ๅๅɐ ʇou ɟᴉ ʻʇsoW

oɓ ou ɐ sᴉ ʞɔos ɐ ʇnoɥʇᴉʍ suossǝๅ ɥɔuǝɹɟ puɐ ʻsǝᴉd ɓuᴉʇɐǝ ou ʻɓuᴉssᴉʞ ou : ɹǝqɯǝɯǝꓤ

·ʇuǝɯnɹʇsuᴉ ๅɐɔᴉsnɯ ǝʇᴉɹoʌɐɟ ɹǝɥ ɟo ǝuoʇ ǝɥʇ ʇǝs ɹǝɥ ʇǝๅ puɐ oʍʇ ɹo ʇɐɥ ɐ uo ʇnd ʻ)ꓷ=====8 ʎpɐǝɹ ǝq( ʎpɐǝɹ uǝɥʍ puɐ ɹǝʍoɥs ǝɯ ʇǝๅ ʻʞuᴉɹp oʇ ɓuᴉɥʇǝɯos ʻๅǝʍoʇ ɥsǝɹɟ ɐ ǝɯ pǝɹǝɟɟo ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ๅๅɐ ʇnꓭ ·ǝsɹɐ ʎๅๅǝɯs ɐ pɐɥ ʻɥʇᴉʍ uǝǝq ǝʌᴉ ǝuo ʇsɐๅ ǝɥꓕ

Kamina

Golden Boy
The hookers standing on the sidewalks? I wouldnt bet on it.
In Europe we have professional establishments for that job (some better, some worse depending what price they ask for). If you visit a high class one the girls should be clean and tidy as they have access to sufficient cleaning supplies.

nush

If you visit a high class one the girls should be clean and tidy as they have access to sufficient cleaning supplies.

That's not exclusive to "High Class", as long as you stay away from the street scene having shower facilities is a base expectation. Also don't fall for the "High Class" marketing term, it's just a method to be charged more and at the same time make the punters think they are "Not like the losers/pervs that have to pay for it".

Those girls aren't stupid, if they are up on blocks they're not earning any money.

termos

Banned
these ethical situation of desperation is all reason behind of everything that happens to be true and , if its about believing someone than character doesn't matter .

Dunki

look when you go around the corner at some station toilet I would be careful. If you pay 500$ or more you can be sure she is safe^^

In general. Just look at the person and how she looks and it does not matter if she is a whore or politican, etc. Being a whore which by the way is an official job in Germany does not make you clean or dirty^^

Hinedorf

Banned
Interesting topic.........in my mind I WOULD LOVE WHORES, pay for sex....it sounds brilliant. Then reality sets in that I'm something of a germophobe and thus the thought of being with a hooker sends chills down my spine.

There's also this thing I've been married for nearly 10 years. Marriage aside I have no qualms against the profession I just don't think I could ever wash my hands enough after completing the act.

Last edited:

H4ze

Even if I never did it with a whore, I would trust them here (in Germany), since it's a profession like every else. With medical insurence and so on

Ten_Fold

The hoes that stand on the corner? Probably not, the professional you gotta make an appointment, alot more clean, but she is hot she probably had alot of dicks and I'm good on that.

Well I wouldn't do a crack whore. If I see any teeth missing or any smells from her, yeah, I ain't sticking my bratwurst in her.
I guess it's different in Europe, you have legalized prostitution and professional establishments with regular healthcare and checkups.

But to answer your question, I wouldn't trust a whore. But you can tell by looking and smelling her.

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
You wouldn't download gonorrhea...

Top Bottom