• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

It is good. It's worth watching for Taz on commentary.

Speaking of Dark, here's Dark: Elevation.

It's always nice to see Skye Blue.

mCySN8G.png

I'm disappointed Lee Moriarty getting offered a contract wasn't apart of the show on youtube.

Last edited:

dave_d

Ok I'll ask. Bron Breakker is really Rick Steiner's kid and it's kind of obvious from his personality. Why in the blue hell wouldn't you give him the last name "Steiner" to link to that?

Kagey K

Banned
Ok I'll ask. Bron Breakker is really Rick Steiner's kid and it's kind of obvious from his personality. Why in the blue hell wouldn't you give him the last name "Steiner" to link to that?
Same reason they never really gave Curtis Axel anything linking him to Mr. Perfect? (I realize that it was supposed to be a tribute to his dad and grandad, similar to Rocky Miavia)

If anything I would have put the Henning name on him, to try to push him up, but instead they tried to separate him from it.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
What a stupid name. He looks like a Steiner, that's what he should be called.

It looks like he's going to be good though.

Why does the lighting make it look like the audience is a daytime talk show watching two people that want to be or have a fetish for wrestling?!? Wtf Vince.
Sort it out mate. You lost your marbles sunshine

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Why does the lighting make it look like the audience is a daytime talk show watching two people that want to be or have a fetish for wrestling?!? Wtf Vince.
Sort it out mate. You lost your marbles sunshine
It is the new color palette that Vince decided on.

AJUMP23

Who was the woman in the crowd that almost spilled out of her top in the last minute of the AEW show tonight? I will provide a pic tomorrow.

Something is up with Youtube TV this morning and I can't access the library. When I can get to it, I will.

Last edited:

Naked Lunch

I love how the net was raging about them not finishing Suzuki’s intro music and now they made a storyline and new match out of it.

Im predicting Hangman's return to save the day when Bryan is getting mobbed by the Elite.

Last edited:

dave_d

Tried re-watching it through the Fite feed but now they cut that part off :messenger_frowning_.
You could try that web site you get if you google "Watch wrestling online". They'd probably have it. As for me, this is a episode of Dynamite I'm mostly going to skip when I watch it on the weekend. (I can't stand Punk.)

RNG

You could try that web site you get if you google "Watch wrestling online". They'd probably have it. As for me, this is a episode of Dynamite I'm mostly going to skip when I watch it on the weekend. (I can't stand Punk.)
So this is what the TNT feed looks like huh, wish Fite had 60fps.

Re-watching it again, nothing got exposed but those were a pretty nice distraction :messenger_sunglasses:.

Kagey K

Banned
So this is what the TNT feed looks like huh, wish Fite had 60fps.

Re-watching it again, nothing got exposed but those were a pretty nice distraction :messenger_sunglasses:.
Reminds me of when HHH and DX constantly tried to get women to expose themselves on National TV. 😅

It comes off as desperate now. At least this lady it happened naturally to.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Nothing happened it just made me laugh and also think, dude holding her probably has some money. Like he bought Crypto at the right time.

Bullet Club

Next week will be interesting. Raw will probably drop, depending on how big the NFL game is. Dynamite should rise.

NXT 2.0 did alright.

Bullet Club

Ric Flair is trending on Twitter. Naitch is getting cancelled. It's because of Dark Side Of The Ring's Flight From Hell episode. Tommy Dreamer is also getting heat for saying Ric was just joking around.

Ric leaving was nice timing for Vince. Not so nice timing for Tony Khan, although not so bad seeing how he hasn't shown up in AEW yet.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Ric Flair is trending on Twitter. Naitch is getting cancelled. It's because of Dark Side Of The Ring's Flight From Hell episode. Tommy Dreamer is also getting heat for saying Ric was just joking around.

Ric leaving was nice timing for Vince. Not so nice timing for Tony Khan, although not so bad seeing how he hasn't shown up in AEW yet.

Didn’t realize Dark Side of the Ring was back.

I’ve always been interested in the flight from hell just because of how absurd the stories are and it permanently ended the WWE careers of a few of my favourites.

Will be watching.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Wrestler back in the day does something that definitely crosses all lines.

random wwe stooge “boys will be boys”

someone punches or something questionable on Cornette

Cornette. “What a rib that was…hahaha”

maybe I’m over reacting I dunno.

Random humorous action is funny. But crossing the line is crossing the line.

idiot GIF

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
God damn the wrestling show "Heels" is fucking epic. xD

I just finished episode 4 and the airplane scene was fucking hilarious xD

Kagey K

Banned
Tomorrow my son and I get to watch Survivor Series 1998: Deadly Games.

Probably one of the most fun WWF PPVs of all time, not just for the sheer number of matches (let’s be honest most don’t have enough time to be very good.) but for the swerves and story development that happens over that 3 hour period.

The build up to this PPV was so good, with Stone Cold getting fired and then rehired by Shane, so Shane gets busted down to referee and continues to find ways to screw Vince over in the weeks leading up.

You also have Mankind being groomed by Vince at the same time that Vince sets his sights on ending the Rocks career, and bringing in a returning Boss Man to be his bodyguard after Undertaker and Kane broke his leg.

There’s so much that they do right to get the crowd behind who they want and then turn it all on it’s head at the PPV.

My daughter stopped watching our watch through at this point because she was so angry at The Rock and refused to even hear what he had to say at Raw. To this day she still has a bitter hate for Dwayne Johnson. 😅

Hopefully my son takes it better than she did.

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
Just finished "Heels" episode 5 and... damn was that a cruel scene :D

And Rampage was good last night. :) Hearing Jericho talking a bit german was funny

EDIT:

And Ruby Sohos promo to Brit Baker was vicious :D "Entitled, self centered and banging some dude in the back" :D

That was fucking great r:D

Damn its great to feel wrestling again. WWE never made me feel like this in a long time :D

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Impact have suspended Tommy Dreamer.

An ad campaign that features Ric Flair has been pulled.

Ighz6ey.png

Jesus. It's not like this is new information. The stories about the Flight from Hell have been floating around forever.

It annoys the fuck out of me that companies cave to Twitter all the time.

The more they do it, the more Twotter users push to try to get more stuff canceled.

Bullet Club

Yeah it's old news, especially if you've watched all the shoots, or even just the clips on YT. But DSoG + Twitter has pushed the news out to a lot of new people, and they want blood.

Top Bottom