• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Star Randy Orton Paid A Guy $1,000 To Grind Levels For His Elden Ring Character

Orton said that he loves Elden Ring and that "it's awesome," but that he couldn't deal with the "bull****" of grinding out levels, so he "just paid a guy $1000 to give me a bunch of runes" so he could ascend to level 100 early.

There's no wrong way to play, but it does help when you have $1,000 to burn to beat the game. Randy should've called up Let Me Solo Her--he would've done it for free.

When you are rich, you can force to play "pay to win" mode even in a non-microtransaction single-player game, LMAO.

cyan-skill-issue.gif

i grinded by shooting that big chicken thing thats runs off cliff but i think they since patch that so it doesnt run off cliff anymore
I can confirm that an arrow will still aggro it off the cliff and give plenty of runes. However, that Greyoll payday via bleed abuse is much easier to get to in the early game.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
He should've been a man and got some friends to carry his ass in coop.

Even with an OP character, if you don't know what you're doing you'll get wrecked/one shotted against most late game bosses.

Top Bottom