• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct 25th January (8pm UK / 3pm ET / 12pm PT)

SJRB

Gold Member
Same was said of Deathloop, yet it turned out to be great.
tumblr_inline_p8d5bgVZOR1ux5prg_540.gif

Iced Arcade

was an alright show if its intentions are to get these games out of the way to show others at other events.

redfall is the only thing I'm interested in

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Redfall's art style is a bit off for me. It lacks detail. I understand the sorta cartoony vibe, but it's missing some depth.

fermcr

Microsoft have a game for April, May and June... guess Starfield is for the 2nd half of the year.

Forza looks great.
Curious about Redfall.

ikbalCO

Yikes.

If you guys ever have trouble defining the term "underwhelming" use this showcase as an example.

RedFall still looks cool tho. Cant wait.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Hi Fi Rush 25/01
AoE II 31/01
Minecraft Legends 18/04
Redfall 02/05

Assuming Forza in September and Starfield in November and that'll be a wrap for Xbox this year. Throw in AoE IV too.

Personally don't think we'll see anything else, even Hellblade.

clarky

Gold Member
Good Show. Bummer that FM looks to be delayed out till the second half of the year, but i've waited long enough a few more months wont hurt.

Foilz

Banned
I get it was just a dev direct which I do appreciate but other than the rush game everything shown was what we all knew was coming. Xbox will never learn. No matter who is in charge they just will never get it. MS always has the intentions of "leaping ahead" but ends up going 2 steps backwards

abcdrstuv

Banned
Slick presentation. Nice to see some games with fresh art styles.

Either Starfield's coming later in the year or they're going to launch it before Redfall, like mid-March, with an event next month.

StueyDuck

semi decent "showcase" but they needa tweak it. we don't need the fart sniffing walking through studios and being smug shit.

if there's something MS badly need to learn from Nintendo especially (although sony does it too) just have a single presenter and be like "hey guys heres some games" then jump into the showcase

we don't needa see people at desks and using maya

Top Bottom